Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ida Frances A.
I use this concealer everyday.I used to hate this product because i find it too thick for everyday use.However I found that using a sponge to blend it gives it a natural finish.I do set it with powder afterwards and it just gives the smoothest finish to it!
Shirley T.
Beacon Falls, CT
The best drug store concealer. Use to blend and apply. I would really recommend if your looking a good concealer. It comes in good packaging. Better than any maybelline concealer. I would definitely buy again.
Madison K.
Review for: Light more...
I really love this product for a drugstore product it's pretty good coverage its really easy to apply and supper affordable it has a wide range of colors to what ever fits you the closet high end product I would compare it to is the mac full coverage concealer over all I do recommend this product
Gennane C.
Fulton, NY
I am unsure of whether I love this concealer or not. It's the only brand I've ever used and it gives good coverage but I have really deep eye sockets so my bags show through. I would absolutely recommend it to someone with less bags under their eyes!
katherine h.
Pineville
Fit me is one of my everyday go to products. This concealer is nice and creamy and doesn’t dry out under my eyes. I use this to conceal spots and highlight my face. Love this! I would recommend and buy again!
Ivanilsa B.
This concealer is very good and creamy. It doesn't create creases and it's a very affordable. I love how comparable it is to high end concealers but it's so inexpensive. Such a great product recommended it to many
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this concealer. It's very affordable and does a great job. I'd ccomparw it to the urban decay concealer. I wish they had more colors and I have a hard time locating it in stores. They're always sold out
Jill P.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Light more...
This product tends to crease under the eyes. Even with setting powder it sinks into lines almost immediately. The color and consistency is nice but I wouldn't repurchase. I like the Maybelline Better Skin concealer as it doesn't tend to crease for me.
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
The best concealer at the drugstore! It's thin but has amazing coverage and it wonderful under neath the eyes! It doesn't cling to any dryness you might have there and doesn't cake up!
Aimee S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Review for: Light more...
Amazing stuff! The color is great and the formula is sooooo nice! It gives astounding coverage for a drugstore brand. I often reach for this rather than my high end product. I love it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back