Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Luz Wara C.
North beach , MD
I have air of redness and this product does a decent job for he price. I also started to contour with the darker shades and creates a natural and easy makeup look. I also really like the the whole collection foundat!
Nina B.
Garden Grove, CA
My go to concealer! I love it, and the fact that's it's under $7? Amazing. Very easy to apply to skin. Creamy and doesn't clog pores. Lasts throughout the day. I recommend to my friends.
Vanyda K.
Puyallup, WA
I love this affordable concealer seriously the perfect consistency to blend in with a beauty blender. It gives me the perfect highlight under my eyes chin & nose!
Jazzmyn J.
Chandler , AZ
Review for: Light more...
Really nice and affordable concealer. Full coverage and lightweight similar to the NARS one. It lasts all day long and best for under eyes and highlighting your face. I would buy again.
Andreea T.
Detroit, MI
I brought the corrector shade to try first and I love it!!! I got shade R32 and the shade is a perfect match for me and it conceals my dark circles wonderfully!! It does not look cakey at all. I made that mistake uses too much. I still set it using either my Ben Nye banana powder or my Katvon D contour palette shades. It definitely blends Seamlessly into your skin that someday when I'm in a rush and just want to get rid of my dark circles I use this blend it out good and you can't tell because that's how good this shade matches my skin tone. I'm going back to get the concealer shade! Went I went the first time I asked about the how there were two different types of shades of the worker had no idea what I was talking about.
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Deep more...
I have dark circles, so finding a concealer that makes them disappear is important to me. The coverage is light-medium and does not crease. I blend with a damp beauty brush and it lasts all night.
Cindy H.
Love it! It took me awhile to find the right shade- I was using sand for a bit and trying to convince myself it looked natural when really I needed medium. This provides medium coverage and I use it to disguise my dark under eye circles. It instantly brightens up my face and helps me look more refreshed and awake. I love the lipgloss style applicator. It allows precise amounts to be dabbed exactly where you want them. The concealer is also buildable for more coverage. It does wear off after some time, but with all that at such a great price point it's worth reapplying once during the day!
Chanel S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Sand more...
This is great concealer for beginners. Hard to make mistakes and this medium coverage/buildable and very dewy finish it lasts all day once you set it and is a natural look compared to a flawless full coverage look.
Janet G.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite concealers!
So creamy, a very nice coverage for a drugstore foundation, and sooo easy to blend!
Bought it over and over again, use it for my undereye and I recommend to everyone that asks about it!
Lisa L.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Sand more...
This is a MOST have I always go back to this no matter what the only thing is the fact how fast my color runs out at my local store but I will drive anywhere for this I recommend this to many of my friends and family
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back