Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Tori S.
I absolutely love this product! A little DEFINITELY goes a long way! One container lasts a really long time! It covers under eye circles really well! I will definitely buy again.
Shelby T.
I still use this concealer. It is very easy to apply, I use it when I want to dress up for occasions. It drys easily and it is better than any other off brand I have used before.
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
This concealer is not bad. But not great either. I use this concealer on my dark spots and it works fine. I tried it under my eyes but It creases in the fine lines under my eyes.
Erin H.
I’ve had bad under eye circles, especially during high school but every time I used this I never had issues. This product is easy to blend and looks great for a drug store price!
Lily W.
Rochester
Review for: Sand more...
I LOVE THIS!! Amazing coverage!! These concealers are the best! They are super affordable and can be bought at any drugstore! I’ve been using this product since I started wearing makeup! I recommend this!!
Jenelle E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is definitely a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer! It's one of the best drugstore concealers out there! It's long lasting and medium-full coverage! Under eye or blemish concealer you got it!
Hallie B.
Glenford, OH
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer does WONDERS especially for the amazingly reasonable price. I will say, I was disappointed when I applied it under my eyes that it almost had a burning sensation.
Monika R.
Stockton
These are a dupe for the NARS Creamy concealers! These are one of my favorite drugstore concealers! They are full coverage concealers! They do a great job at hiding away my dark circles. I definitely recommend these concealers!
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
This concealer is nice and creamy, but for me it took a couple of coats to really get the coverage I prefer. And you will have to reapply throughout the day if you have oily skin
Ilda H.
Turlock, CA
These are amazing, these blend really easily. They don't creased on me and I have some fine lines. If you want something light with not so much coverage, I really recommend this.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?