Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Brinley G.
Not a whole lot of coverage but the color selection is very broad. Bleats easily but really needs to be set or else it settles in lines. I like using this to brighten my skin up and as a natural concealer.
Breanna O.
Review for: Fair more...
I LOVE this product. Used for years. Pros- easy application, blends well. Cons- isn't the best for oily skin. I conceal my undereyes with this but wouldn't recommend for blemishes. I'd purchase this again
Elly K.
Really great coverage! I truly recommend to everyone! Have been using this product for years now and it’s by far the best! This is definitely my favorite and #1 concealer to go.
Abby B.
Review for: Light more...
I mainly use this to cover up acne and blemishes. If that is your main purpose for it, I would recommend getting a stick/cream concealer because it doesn't completely cover them.
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
This an everyday type of concealer.Its not glam and full coverage. It is an easy go to run out the door without doing too much type of concealer. It is light to medium coverage.
arlene L.
garden grove, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I LOVE this concealer so much so affordable as well I have purchased this so many times it's so good and also so easy to blend under the eye and has good amount of product inside
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I bought this at Walmart because of the low price tag. I didn't know if it would be any good. After I tried it, I then decided to see if others thought it was as good as I did. I have seen only positive reviews. This blends so nicely onto my skin. It holds up throughout the day. I liked it so much I bought the Fit Me foundation in both Matte and Poreless and Dewy and Smooth. They are my favorite foundation/concealer combination. I highly recommend this concealer. I know I will be re-purchasing it, and in the shade above and below it to get the perfect shade for all the seasons of the year! I always recommend this to my friends when they ask my humble opinion. Plus, you cant go wrong with the price point!
Allison M.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
These concealers are definitely comparable to more high end concealers I've used, and in some case I believe they're even better. They cover everything but they aren't too heavy.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
I absolutely love this concealer. I love that it stays put and does move through out the day. I can bake with it and it doesn't look cakey. It's just amazing and it's drugstore!!
Miranda L.
San Jose, CA
Love this concealer for brightening/highlighting. It's so creamy, easy to blend, and natural looking. This product is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer but for a better price!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?