Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Carmen C.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love the concealer! It is amazing! I have many different concealers but this one is my all time favorite! I have the shade fair (15) I will attach photos of the product. It is around 5-6 dollars depending on where you buy it. (I bought mine for $5.45 at target) some people say it burns there under eye area. For me, this is not the case. I use it under my eye and to cover any blemishes on my face. I think if you have sensitive skin it could burn in some cases, but I love this product and I think you should give it a chance! (Remember to look at the pictures of product)
Yocelyn V.
A dream. The perfect dupe for the Nars concealer! It's creamy and medium to full coverage and they have such a beautiful pigmentation. I am definitely going to need to repurchase this concealer soon!
Anna C.
Ellijay
I really love this concealer! Whether I am covering up acne, under my eyes, or even using this as an eyeshadow primer it is always my go to concealer! It blends out effortlessly and lasts throughout the day.
Marie C.
Union City, CA
Review for: Medium more...
It has great coverage I would say medium not full but it does the job it is extremely long lasting I wore it to the pool it was decent the packaging is average and I would totally get it again I just ran out
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
So, first things first- when I opened the product and noticed the applicator, I knew immediately it was a higher quality drug store product. I also noticed the formula was smooth and thin. Much like the Este Lauder Double Wear concealer! This concealer blends so well, I was thoroughly surprised. I used a Real Techniques sponge to blend it out. The only downside, it burned my skin underneath my eyes while I was applying it. I do not have sensitive skin, so that was a little weird. However, after I blended, it went away. That's the only reason I did not give it 5 stars. If you do have sensitive skin, I would be weary of purchasing this!
Alexa C.
Review for: Medium more...
Not too thick and not too thin! Great consistency and price point. I don't wear concealer everyday so don't want to get a high end one but it reminds me of the Bobbi brown formula
Maya G.
Sunnyvale, CA
it was alright. i got it cause i needed to cover up something bad for picture day. I wouldnt buy it again cause it wasnt the right skin color. But if you need it just to hid something its cheap and helpful!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I don't really wear foundation anymore (I have a lot of allergies, plus acne prone sensitive skin), but I do love my concealer. Maybelline makes some of the best. The Fit Me! concealer is one of two that I consider my Holy Grail concealers (the other is Maybelline as well). This is an affordable creamy concealer that blends easily into my skin. It doesn't completely cover my very dark circles, but it does a good enough job that I don't look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup to cover said dark circles and acne. I can find these at almost any store in my town for between $4-5. It is a steal for the price.
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Medium, Light more...
Not bad! It does get the job done but does not last all day and if you do not bake it on it will need crease badly. If I were to reach for a drug store concelear this wouldn't be the one
Frankie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Just recently started to use the shade 20 sand sable as a highlight and I love it doesn't crease creamy simple love the applicator makes perfect for tight areas. I would defiantly keep this in my make bag!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?