Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19832)
Buy on target.com*
Lisette M.
Stevinson, CA
The maybelline fit me concealer is a great concealer. It covers imperfections and redness, I also like that it is not heavy it is light weight. Overall it is a inexpensive concealer.
Layla C.
Review for: Light more...
I love It. There is different shades and everyone should find their own shade. It was creamy and a little went a long way. I recommend it for anyone trying to find something good but affordable
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this concealer. It's very affordable and does a great job. I'd ccomparw it to the urban decay concealer. I wish they had more colors and I have a hard time locating it in stores. They're always sold out
Ida Frances A.
I use this concealer everyday.I used to hate this product because i find it too thick for everyday use.However I found that using a sponge to blend it gives it a natural finish.I do set it with powder afterwards and it just gives the smoothest finish to it!
Misty D.
I really love it! It's so creamy and I also use this to carve out my brows and to prime my eyes for eyeshadow! It's like 5 dollars and some change and it lasts me over a month if I use it on a everyday basis.
Alexandria G.
Review for: Other more...
I've tried basically every shade to find one the is close to my skin and really nothing is comparable. It does a decent amount of coverage but it feels very heavy when out on my skin
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I love this concealer! It is super blendable. You can blend this out with any tool of your liking. I prefer using a beauty blender or brush. This I would say is as good as the Kat Von D Lock-It and Bare Minerals Bare-Skin concealers. However, unlike those, this is actually affordable. I usually purchase this at Walmart or CVS for around $5.00, which is an amazing price. This works well with any foundation. I have sensitive skin that is prone to being really dry. This concealer doesn't cause my skin any reactive issues. I highly recommend Fit Me concealer as well as the dewy foundation.
Cheyenne B.
Martinsville, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! You can't tell it's drug store at all! I doesn't crease, blends well and I love the applicator. I will definitely repurchase this once I'm out. And it's cheap too so that's always a plus!
Maggie L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Light more...
I use this as part of my everyday makeup routine for my freckles and under eye dark circles. It does a good job in concealing flaws and application is easy! It also blends very well.
Shannon P.
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
I love this concealer. It is super creamy and pigmented. I use the lighter colors to highlight my face and it just brightens and adds a bit more coverage to my face. It is so easy to blend, I use a damp beauty blender to blend it in and I love it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?