Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20606)
Nani L.
Doral
The best concealer i ever used! It's the first concealer that doesn't give me allergies and it's not heavy! You can see the good coverage that give me without use another product.

100% recomended!
Xiomara M.
Los Angeles, CA
Excellent coverage ..great consitancy color optios are excellent from cool to neutral to.warm i use a warm and go 2 or 3 shades lighter to use as a highlight under eye area and to cover up pimples buildable coverage is a plus..
Review for: Fair more...
This is a favourite of mine. Does the perfect under eye cover up while also brightening my tired mommy eyes. Great product for a great price. I haven't ever noticed any creasing with this concealer like I have with others in the past. Definitely a repurchase in my books!
Corina A.
DeKalb
Favorite concealer! This is the only concealer I use, never have any issues with creasing or fading. Also it's never made me breakout like other concealer son the past. Will forever only use this!
Kristen I.
Sherman, TX
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer to me in to oily and doesn't cover very well. I love how convenient the packaging is and the wand that you apply it with is amazing. it may just be my skin but to me it get oily and doesnt cover oh so well. I dont recommend it personally.
Melissa R.
Review for: Light more...
Such an amazing concealer! I love the coverage that it provides especially since I have bad acne and acne scars. It really stays all day. My only complaint is that there isn’t that much in the tube and it only lasts like a month.
Domonique Y.
I love this concealer, I've been using for about 2 years. I have terrible dark under eyes & I use a lighter color it helps so much. Could hardly tell I have it on, easy to use & can grab on the go.
Julie D.
I love this concealer I have used more expensive concealer but I love this concealer way more it is very buildable and it doesn't bunch up in the creases I recommend this for undereye and blemishes
Victoria J.
Clover, SC
Review for: Sand more...
Such a great, affordable concealer. I think this is best for blemishes or to just get a little extra coverage. Buildable formula without looking cakey or settling. I would recommend this for sure!
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this concealer! It really is creamy and easy to blend! It does crease on me after a while but other than that it's really nice and affordable! It lasts a few hours before I have to reapply.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?