Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19830)
Buy on target.com*
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Works perfectly! Smooth application and the applicator is a doe foot applicator. It last all day. Works good for undereye and blemishes. The packaging is pretty bland. But I would repurchase.
Sandy N.
Roanoke, VA
I would actually recommend this if you're looking for something that's lightweight yet does the job perfectly. It's actually the dupe version of the Urban Decay's concealer. Works like a charm for me when I run out of my higher end concealer.
Haley W.
I use two concealers everyday (for different areas.) I love this product so much. My under eye get puffy and dark all the time and this really matches well and gives me a natural, light look.
Jennifer A.
Kissimmee
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is very nice and very pigmented. It’s is very cheap and very amazing for the price. It’s good as a primer for the under eye and as primer for eyeshadow. I would bye it again and there are a variety of different shades.
Maya T.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
This concealer to me is a dupe for NARS creamy concealer and a lot cheaper at that. It feels so creamy on the skin. Only think with me is that my dark circles will pop out after a few hours.
Patricia A.
Englewood
This is a good drug store brand for concealer. It's not really thick and to me almost goes on like liquid foundation. For my make up routine it is not a must have. It's a nice to have just in case. Lol
Carmen G.
Review for: Cafe more...
I absolutely love this concealer. It has great coverage. It is not pricey and it compares to the NARA concealer. I haven't experienced any cons. I was very satisfied I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everybody.
Baily B.
This product is an absolute staple in my daily makeup routine! I use it under my eyes. It is the best concealer I have tried so far! It also lasts a long time! I've rebought this product several times and will buy it again!
Allie P.
Smithfield, UT
This concealer is wonderful. Great coverage, I love how it doesn't make your concealer look cakey and looks like you just put product after product on that one stupid pimple. I will definitely purchase this concealer again.
Jillian K.
It covers so well! I use this shade to highlight and conceal around my face. There is so much coverage in this product! It's the best I've ever tried. I didn't have to use setting spray because it stayed on with no creasing
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?