Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19825)
Buy on Amazon*
Lizzie D.
This concealer is perfect! The price is amazing, and the results are astonishing. It makes my skin look so smooth. The packing is very sleek and pretty. It is easy to blend, and I will recommend this to as many people as I can.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
By far my favorite concealer. It's a great consistency it's great for both under eyes and blemishes. Also super easy to apply and blend! I wouldn't change a thing about it! I buy this frequently!
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
From past few months I am using this Maybelline Fit Me Concealer & I am really loving it. It has the right consistency hence, it is neither too runny nor it is too thick. Concealer is very easily blend-able. I blend this concealer with my finger. It is well pigmented. I feel it does get very little into the fine lines like other concealer does. But it does not look patchy or cakey. Texture wise it has quite creamy texture. It is a medium to build-able coverage concealer. It is a long wearing concealer for about 5-6 hours but you need to set the concealer with the press powder otherwise it won’t stay in place, that’s what I have experienced with this product. Overall, decent product with affordable price.
Maya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Light more...
Such an affordable option for concealer! It works really great and pretty full coverage. It blends out so easily and I use this everyday. I have never had problems with creasing and I don't bake.
Sydney W.
New Hope, MN
This concealer is the best concealer i've ever used. much better formula then their age renewal. high coverage very build able and brightening if you get a shade lighter and looks even better if you bake with translucent powder after!!!
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Medium more...
The first thing I like about this product is the applicator. It glides on smoothly and gives great coverage. Blends well with powder foundation. Will continue to buy & Would definitely recommend
Marcella M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
By far my favorite concealer. I got mine from target and use it for undereye correction and covering my blemishes. It last all day and is very buildable. I apply it after my BB cream and then layer with powder. I will buy again.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
So I bought this yesterday, to go with the matching foundation, as I have dark under eye circles. And Like it, it blends well with a damp Beauty blender and covered well but it creased really bad after application, could see major creasing lines around where I applied it to cover up discoloration around my nose area, and looked very cakey under my eyes especially after the day went on, color was Sand. And always get a concealer a shade or two LIGHTER than your skin and foundation tone. Just a tip! And before applying any products to your eye area should always moisturize eye area well!
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
I couldnt find a shade that would be perfect for my skin tone, i had to go back and buy another shade and mix them to get what i needed. Good coverage though and not splotchy from my experience.
Robbie R.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is okay. I used it a few times. I feel that it works best for under eyes, as far as blemishes, it was OK. I liked that it was easy to blend out. I would recommended to others, but not as a first option.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?