Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I really enjoy this concealer for the consistency. The coverage isn't full, which is fine with me because otherwise i look like a clown. But i like that the consistency is creamy and smooth, not thick. I have dry under eyes so something thick drags and looks cakey on me. This concealer does not give me this problem. I lightly powder with a translucent powder under my eyes and it looks great. Perfect for a girl on the go, its and fuss product. Can blend in with your fingers.
Gina R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this a good concealer, nothing super special. I like that it matches with the foundations in the Fjt Me collection. The coverage wasn’t that great. a really great and affordable price if you’re looking for something for your “no makeup” makeup days
Brittany A.
Review for: Medium more...
Simply magic. I have under eye hallows meaning I lack tissue by my eye sockets so I typically look like a corpse. I've tried everything from Urban Decay to Clinque and nothing worked. One of the ladies I watch on YouTube recommend this product and oh my does it work. It smooths out my under eyes very well and makes me look awake. I apply it with a beauty blender and finishing powder because it can get a little oily.  Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Tory C.
Vancouver
Review for: Fair more...
This is such a good concealer with amazing coverage and the perfect shade. The only downside is it does burn my eyes a lil if I let it sit before blending it out but once it’s blended out the burning is gone. I use it all the time
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Fair more...
This is easily one of the best drugstore cancelers I have used. I have been using it for a couple years now and it is one of my go to concealers. Its a great product at a really inexpensive price. It blends out really well and has great coverage. The consistency of it is really smooth and it is my favorite to use under the eyes.
Maribel D.
Visalia, CA
This has become one of my favorite concealers! It is lightweight but full coverage. I like to let it sit before blending it out. Hydrating not super matte. The shade I use fits me perfectly. Works great with their setting powder.
Virginia V.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my go to concealer for a regular day. It’s affordable and has great coverage. It does crease under my eyes, but I have yet to find a concealer that doesn’t. It was difficult to find a light enough shade for under my eyes.
Lilly S.
Merced, CA
Review for: Sand more...
This is one of the best from the drugstore. It has medium to full coverage, and it is buildable but it never looks cakey. It gives off a very natural look under the eyes and it never looks dry. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a drugstore concealer.
Allison S.
Review for: Light more...
I picked this one because I have the Fit Me foundation. It matches my skin color and blends pretty well, however I feel like it doesn't last as long as the foundation. By the end of the day you could see the dark circles under my eyes.
Anna J.
Baton Rouge
Review for: Light more...
My favorite drug store concealer! Very light yet coverage is amazing. Great price and packaging makes it look like a high end concealer. Do find it runs out more quickly than others, but definitely love to keep in my collection!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?