Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19833)
Rylee K.
Review for: Light more...
Very natural perfect for school because it has a light coverage. You don’t have to use a lot of the product to get full coverage. One thing is the color I have a pail undertone and it is darker then me all though it’s the lightest one.
Julia M.
Review for: Deep, Sand more...
I have nothing bad to say about this concealer! It's not too drying, but not too oily. It's got plenty of coverage, and doesn't have a bad scent. It's a great price, and the color selection is awesome!
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I really enjoy this concealer. It's great for a color match spot conceal type of product as well as a lighter coverage for under the eye. It conceals my dark circles without looking cakey/crepey.
Zoe F.
Review for: Medium more...
I've been repurchasing this concealer for a while! It's long lasting. It lasts about a month for me which is perfect. It works great for undereye and blemishes. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Victoria I.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Cafe more...
I was pretty on the fence about using this color, because they do not have a lot of shades for WOC, but this one was pretty true to shade. The only down side is that it was the darkest shade available.
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. Ah I cannot live without it. I love to pair it with my dream BB cream and it makes my skin look sooo much better. Plus it has the perfect consistency for concealer in my opinion.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Definitely my holy grail concealer! I've tried many high end and many drugstore concealer a but nothing compare to the effectiveness and versatility of this concealer. I've gone though at least 6 tubes of this since I've started using it and none have disappointed. It is creamy but not too thick. It manages to cover breakouts with the perfect amount of coverage and even conceals under eye dark circles. It never looks cakey even when I pile on layers. It's about $4 on Amazon where I get it, so even though it comes with a little less product than some similar products you could buy a ton of these for the price of alternatives. I definitely recommend to everyone!
Lauren H.
Huntingtown
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is awesome It works like a charm!! It has awesome coverage and out smarts those expensive brands that work the same !! Has nice packaging and it's awesome!! Definitely would buy this product again
Lianda P.
Review for: Sand more...
Love this reminds me of bars concealer just cheaper and easier to find it's packaging it's simple I love how the product is build-able and can be used on every day looks works miracles get you one asap
Desire N C.
I love this conceler. One time when Walmart was out I searched 3 other stores just for this exact one ! It's also a perfect dupes for tarte. It last long and wears great. I get the lightest Shade and uses it for a cover and highlight.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?