Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19774)
Buy on Amazon
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
It's a good concealer. I like the consistency of it. I think it's great quality. It's so easy to apply and blend. I haven't had many issues with it. It's a good drug store product. I'm unsure if I would buy again.
Grace Haeun Y.
Boston, MA
Review for: Sand more...
I swear by this concealer. Easily buildable and has good coverage. I use it for blemishes and to cover redness. I've bought this product a number of times and will continue to do so. So worth the money!
Deyanira F.
Stamford
Review for: Medium more...
This is my favorite concealer so far. It goes in super smooth & does not crease. It covers my dark circles perfectly & helps bring my deep set eyes out more. I actually just ran out. Time for a new one!
caiti d.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Light more...
I bought this concealer because I was looking for a great affordable option. I heard many good reviews about this from many fellow Youtubers and I decided to purchase it, I LOVE this so much. The packaging is great and the applicator is great for the price point. Would highly recommend.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA
I love this concealer it don't make your face pale.It is not build able for yourself. It is one of a kind.It is very easy to apply and blend. When use the marykay brush and this it works very well.You apply it by making dots on where it suppose to go.
Tanner B.
Review for: Sand more...
Definitely another great drugstore concealer! Has awesome coverage and is so affordable! Often comparable to the Nars creamy concealer! This is my moms #1 go to concealer. We both buy it again and again!
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this concealer, it's super lightweight with great coverage. It's super buildable and smooth . The fit me line is my favorite and the one i recommend to anyone mainly for oily to combo skin
Emily L.
Nashua, NH
This fit concealer in the maybelline brand is one of the best concealers I have ever owned. It matches my light skin tone effortlessly and it really covers up blemishes well. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Casey B.
This concealer has the bestttt formula and reminds me of the Tarte ShapeTape. It's so nice and full coverage. The ONLY thing is that the shade selection kind of sucks! Needs to come out with more shades!
Olivia Z.
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
These concealer really really good. I would compare them to the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealers because they are easy to blend and doesn't crease when set with powder. I always repurchase this from any drugstore.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?