Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Eri 🇳.
Norfolk
Love love love this concealer. The consistency is creamy and coverage definitely leaning on the full side. Still, it is buildable, blends into the skin beautifully and does not crease (ofcourse set it) my favorite drug store concealer
Calla H.
Asheville
Review for: Fair more...
Great product! This concealer is a near identical dupe for NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer, both in shade matching and consistency. Lasts all day, and the lightweight formula blends down seamlessly into your foundation. Highly recommend
Cheyenne S.
Etters, PA
I really dislike this concealer. I bought it for the winter because I was really pale but didn’t want to spend a ton of money on a concealer to use for a month. Unfortunately this concealer sucked. It burned my skin, stripped away my foundation, and creased within seconds even when set or baked. Not recommended.
Alizaida G.
Review for: Light more...
One of my favorite consealers from the drugstore!! It voes on smooth and creamy..and it blends effortlessly!! On me it is medium coverage so it looks natural! It settles a bit on my fine lines..so I wait a bit after I apply..blend again..and set the area with a bit of powder padded on with a damp beaity spongue..and then I dont have any more issues with the consealer. It stays on for hours under my eyes without fading. I use the light color because I like a brighter under eye. Medium is perfect for my light tan skin..so I use that shade for Around my nose where is always red and foundation doesnt stick without a base.
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Review for: Fair more...
My absolute favorite drugstore concealer! Goes on smooth and blends out really nicely on my skin (I’m combination). It doesn’t always cover pimples but it gets the job done. I’ve had one tube for about a year and I’m just barely running out!
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Hands down best concealer I’ve always used, my shade is sand, only 10$ and lasted me 4 months. Great coverage and best under 10! can get this at target, Walmart and local stores. it’s a great alternative to high ends. Drug store favorite Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
I love this concealer it’s hydrating And looks great, and it’s buildable for your desired coverage. The packaging is nice. It’s easy to apply and blend. I would recommend this plus it’s a great dupe for some of the high end products.
Jackie F.
I do like this concealer but I wish they had it in a lighter shade. I’m pretty pale and this sometimes isn’t light enough. Also it’s weird because the second shade is actually lighter than the first. It is good but I think over hyped sometimes.
Jessica C.
Oakman, AL
Review for: Other more...
I just recently started back using this concealer. The formula seems a little watery to me, so it creases pretty quickly. It’s easy to apply and easy to blend. It’s buildable! Yes i would buy again, i love it, and i can work with it.
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
Review for: Sand more...
This is one of my favorite drug store concealer. I love them. It has good coverage and look nice. I will say that I feel like I run out of the product fast. I don’t know if it is because I use a lot or if it just don’t come with a lot. It last all day. I would recommend this.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back