Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19840)
Yessenia T.
Van nuys , CA
Review for: Fair more...
My friend recommend this concealer to me. I like to use it on my t zone. It seems to cover up my dark circles pretty well. After a while I feel like it get pretty dry. I wouldn't use it for a long night. Overall it's a good product though.
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
This is ok, it creases a lot and dries my skin out, but it is better than other drug store brands I've tried. I try to stay away from concealer bc of my dry under eyes, but when I do need it I use this one
Bethany M.
This concealer works great. The tip makes it easy to apply to places that need concealed and helps it go on evenly. The concealer provides enough coverage to cover up blemishes and provide a natural look.
Tatyana P.
Review for: Light more...
Hello guys so today I’m reviewing this concealer. It has a nice package if and the tube is fantastic. This concealer could make your eyes pop but it’s not full coverage. It could be buildable if you want a cakey face. I probably wouldn’t want to buy this again.
Autumn P.
Review for: Sand more...
This is my all time favorite drugstore concealer it is great for the under eye area it last all day with no creasing or patchiness packaging is great and minimalistic I would definitely repurchase for sure
Ebony V.
This product is easy to blend out. I like this concealer better others compared to cover girl. It is totally buildable. One of the best drugstores for the undereyes and blemishes. Totally recommend to you
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is good, but not my favorite. The coverage is there but leans more on light-medium coverage. The color selection is poor and very yellow based. I like more of a neutral concealer personally.
Valentina R.
Since I'm a mom I feel like there's some days I don't get sleep and I wake up with these huge dark circles! This concelor hides them, and if I have any blemishes this will do the trick to covering them up!
Allishia S.
Bremerton
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! It has good coverage, covers a lot of my redness and evens out my tone a little bit. It is a good price and a little goes a long ways. I absolutely would buy this over and over again
Kaylie M.
Orem, UT
I love the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I have a light shade that I use for highlighting and a skin color shade to use for concealing. This concealer doesn't crease on me. I would recommend this to anyone!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?