Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20644)
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I like this drugstore concealer more than any other drugstore concealer i have tried. Its full coverage. It lasts all day. There are many colors to choose from to get the right shade for your skin tone. Its affordable!
Jen M.
Dover
Ok this concealer is amazing especially for the price. Wears well, beautiful, great coverage and if you are looking for an affordable everyday concealer I highly recommend this one. I will continue to purchase this.
Jillian L.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: Medium more...
I really love this product!! It is the perfect concealer--better than a lot of high end ones. The price is amazing for the quality you get! It is a little lighter in texture than the NARS creamy concealer but I like that bc it feels more light weight.
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Not really a big fan of this concealer when it comes to dark under eyes. I find that it creases easily under my eyes BUT it is great as a highlight. I would recommend this if someone is looking for a good highlight !
Josie F.
Review for: Fair more...
This is the best concealer I have tried from the drugstore! For only $6 I love it. It is not extremely long lasting but for the quality and price I over look that. I wouldn't buy it again and I totally recommend it!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I'll only give it a 3 star because I love the concealer itself it's just the shade. I went as light as possible but I am so white it still looks dark. I don't know if anyone else has this issue but it doesn't work for me.
Luis P.
I Always Buy This Concealer . It Works Very Well And Hides All My Blemishes And Under Eye Darkness . This Product Is Very We'll make And It works just as well as a luxury brand .it applies nicely with the applicator.I Recomment This to all makeup users!
Janell M.
This is an amazing drugstore concealer! I have baggy, wrinkled, dark under-eyes and this stuff covers so well and never creases!! I do always set it with the fit me pressed powder because they work so well together!
Siri S.
Passaic, NJ
This is the one concealer that I know will never let me down the color sand is perfect for me it has the right amount of yellow in it without looking to yellow I absolutely love it and of course I don't have to set it with a powder
Eliza C.
Franklin
This concealer was extremely average. Not a lot of product comes out at one time and I feel like I have to keep dipping into the bottle 1000 times which I don't like to. Considering there are concealers where I don't have this issue, I have not bought this item again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?