Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Deep more...
Very creamy and blends out nicely.  Good price and great coverage! I just recently started using this concealer again and I have found a new love for it! Definitely has found it's way in to my every day routine!
Tatiana V.
Mount Morris, NY
Love this product. Very cheap and high quality. This product is slightly build able. Good for under the eyes and blemishes. Very good product. Not bad comments about it. I would definitely get this product again.
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
For a drugstore concealer it works really good. It is easy to blend. A little bit of product does go a long way. It is buildable. It has Basic packaging. It is worth the price point and I recommend it to others.
Katie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this concealer! I've been using it for years. It camouflages my dark under-eye circles and blemishes so well. The only downside is that it seems to fade in effectiveness over the course of the day.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I really like this concealer! It's very good for being an affordable price! The only thing I wish they had is a wider color range! Easily blendable and medium coverage!
Shannie E.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Sand more...
I do love this concealer. It has a beautiful color and it doesn’t crease. It is medium coverage but buildable. It is more liquidy than other concealers. It works well for cutting the crease. I will always buy this!
Amy V.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is comparable to the NARS under eye concealer. It has lots of coverage! And is buildable, so the more you apply tot he skin the more coverage you get. I have rebought this product multiple times.
sarah d.
Dallas
Review for: Fair more...
this concealer is the absolute best, it blends nicely and is full coverage. however maybelline tests on animals and i can no longer support brands who do that so i will have to find a new just as good concealer
Alejandra C.
Cypress, TX
I've been using this concealer for about a year now. I typically don't repurchase products because I am always looking for new and better products to try in place of something that just got the job done. I had to repurchase this product because it's honestly so great.
Rebecca L.
I don't understand how the lightest shade is not the smallest number. It doesn't really make sense to me. Also, even the lightest shade is actually not light enough for my complexion. Honestly this is one of the few fit me items that did not wow me.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart