Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This is the best drugstore concealer! It is super light weight, never creases on me, and has good coverage! It also blends into you skin so effortlessly and looks amazing! You can find this at any drugstore like Walmart or target. I highly recommend it.
Renae M.
Fargo, ND
I've been using this concealer for years and always seem to come back to it. I like the consistency of it and it doesn't feel thick on my skin. It blends in really easy whether using a beauty blender or just your fingers. Would recommend!
YESENIA P.
Wildomar
Review for: Sand more...
I am in love. This is so creamy and doesn't accentuate my pores. It doesn't settle into fine lines. It works well with all the foundations I own. It has an incredible price points. I can't ask for more. It blends easily. I recommend this.
Izzy D.
I really like this concealer because it blends fairly well and I like the brush with it as well. It is pretty cheap and can be bought at almost any grocery or drug store. I would definitely buy again.
Camiron R.
I love this concealer! The formula is so good and it is so affordable! The concealer has good coverage and doesn't crease under my eye. It blends well and it isn't too thick or cakey. I love this concealer and will definitely repurchase.
Lindsey P.
Midlothian
Review for: Light more...
I got this because it was fairly on the cheap side and that’s pretty obvious when you use it. After a week it already started to separate. The coverage isn’t great and it feels super watery. But if you’re just looking for a concealer on the cheaper side this one is good for you.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Light more...
I use this EVERYDAY that I put on a face! I love it. I'm not sure if I've already left a review for this product actually, but here it goes! Super easy to apply with the doe foot applicator. I use this under my eyes, to highlight a bit up my nose/forehead and chin, and for little spots around my face. Easy to buff out with a soft beauty blender and after setting, it stays pretty well. The tube looks insignificant but it actually lasts me pretty long even with everyday use.
Mickenzie G.
mckinney
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer was definitely way better than the fit me foundation I bought. It was easy to apply and blend, stayed in place and brightened my eyes a bit. Although it had its perks, it did crease under my eyes and made them look older.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a wondeful concealer. First off its very affordable and lasts a while. Its a medium coverage concealer but u can add more to make it a high coverage without it looking cakey or like u have too much make-up on. The color blends well with ur skin tone and it stays on nicely thru out the day. This is my favorite concealer out of all the ones i tried so far, which was a lot. I highly reccommend this concealer to anybody. The whole maybelline fit me line is awesome in my experience.
Brittany M.
Brooklyn
This is such a great concealer. It stays on and covers my under eye so well. It is also very affordable and usually in stock at Walgreens and rite aid. It is also a good drug store dupe for the nars concealer that is way more expensive
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back