Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20684)
Evelyn H.
I use the shade "sand" and I've never found a shade that fit me so well. Packaging is very nice and simple. I take it with me on the go when I need emergency coverage. Totally recommend!
Laura P.
Review for: Light more...
I swear this concealer is my holy grail! I try new concealers but nothing compares to this one, this one reminds me of the NARS radiant creamy concealer, if you're looking for a good dupe for that concealer then this one is it!
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
This drugstore concealer is amazing. It has great coverage and if you set it fast it wont crease. I feel that this product is a great alternative to many expensive concealers. I love the applicator it super easy to apply.
lindsay r.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Fair more...
easily my favorite drugstore concealer. it's got nice coverage for all over the face and i've used it as foundation when i want something super light. it won't cover absolutely everything but it definitely evens skintone
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Really great drug store product! Lots of color options to chose from. Blends out evenly and smoothly. Works well with other products. Has a bit of a make up-y smell but nothing that a sprits of perfume won't get rid of.
Allison M.
Carbondale , IL
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this product. It works well and is super affordable. It’s easy to apply and easy to apply using other applicators. It works great at hiding dark circles and highlighting the points you want to highlight.
Trina L.
Rouses Point
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer worked ok. It didnt cover most of my dark circles or freckles but it felt very light weight, which i loved. I highly recommend using a setting powder with it because it will crease!
I give this 3 thumbs up.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best drugstore concealer i've ever tried! Great dupe for the Nars Creamy Radiant concealer and much cheaper! I use it for both my undereyes and blemishes and find it not to crease as much as my Nars one also
Jessica P.
Niles, OH
Review for: Fair more...
i love this concealer. i heard soo many good reviews about this. it covers my under eye bags and it's easy to blend and apply. its very long lasting. i love it!!! i would buy time and time again! it's a lovely product! :)
Kailyn W.
Canal Winchester, OH
10/10. I have tried many concealers from drug store to high end and this concealer is one of my favorites. It comes in a plethora of shades and is a full coverage concealer. I also use this for contouring with darker shades and works well that way as well.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back