Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great concealer. It's pretty cheap too. It hides my dark circles and brightens under my eyes. The packaging is normal. Definitely worth the money. You can buy it at like every drugstore. I would recommend!
Erin M.
Kirkland
Review for: Fair more...
I also love this Maybelline concealer. This is great for my oily skin. It is easily buildable. I use it to highlight and cover up my under eye circles. This is a great drug store concealer, and I would buy it again.
Laura A.
Review for: Medium more...
The only good this about this concealer is the price, Maybelline has some great products but this is not one of them. It creases every two seconds and looks better without it on because it accentuates lines that I didn't even know existed or creates them
Micah B.
Anderson
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is the first concealer I’ve used that isn’t watery, and actually lasts and covers up my dark circles completely. It is very natural looking and I love it. This is the only concealer I consistently buy
khrystal c.
The texture is light, creamy and easy to work, melts very easily on the skin and integrates instantly with the tone. The coverage is average pulling low, if we have very dark circles are not going to solve the problem, but if it is something relatively normal, it becomes a great option to use daily.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Love this product. It is very easy to apply and easy to take with you when you are on the go. It is not a heavy product that looks cakey but is definitely a full coverage product. I would recommend this to everyone.
VALERIE L.
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is one of my favorite, very blend-able, creamy and once you set it with powder it does not budge at all this has been know to be a dupe for the Nars concealer. I have bought at least 10 tubes of this !
Eriyon T.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this consumer product. It works really well my skin complexion and brings out my beautiful bone structure. I think a lot of people should try this product because it's at a good price it's worth your money plus hey why not.
Julia N.
Review for: Light more...
This is a really nice and affordable concealer with pretty good coverage. I use this on a daily basis to cover my dark circles, and I think it works pretty well and is easy to blend. I would probably buy this again!
Leslie V.
Los Angeles , CA
One of the best drugstore concealer. It goes on really easily because of the applicator and it's super easy to blend. You can build it up and it does not look cakey. I love this concealer. It's for an everyday look.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart