Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Desiree C.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Light more...
For dry skin this product is awesome. I have a hard time with undereye concealing since my skin is very dry and this one dosent crease as much. I do wish it had a little bit more coverage. I have repurchased a couple times and I alternate concealers often
Gia D.
Searsmont ME
Review for: Fair more...
I really like this concealer whenever I do put on concealer I always use this one because it seems to have good coverage and is very good at brightening up your face. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.
Sabrina r.
Hanceville, AL
My altime favorite concealer! I have tried many others but none do the job quite like this one. It does not look caked it doesn't crease and it supper easy to apply and blend. I love it for both under eye and for blemishes. Would recommend to everyone!
Natasha S.
I love this concealer! It's very affordable, it's only $5. It is easy to use and I like the packaging. It gives pretty good coverage, I would say medium coverage. I would recommend this concealer to everyone
Adreanna R.
Tremont, PA
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product. I use all the fit me products that maybe line has. My favorite ones are the matte. I've been using them for years and I love them. They are a good value and relatively cheap compared to other brands.
Johanna H.
Bullville, NY
Love the consistency of this product. Have been noticing flaking occasionally but have been trying different method. I rotate my concealer based on my mood, but I use what works and this product works for me. I would definitely buy again.
Kelsey S.
Review for: Medium more...
This is so hydrating under my eyes ! Some concealer gets super dry but this one looks flawless ! I use it to prime my eyes before eyeshadow ! I've bought 2 so far cause I use them all the time ! For sure try them out !
Ashley L.
Cadet, MO
This concealer is such a great drugstore find! It is easy to blend. And works great for under the eyes and concealing the brows. You can easily build it up to get the coverage you need. It's a great price and well worth it.
Jenny G.
North Beach, MD
I LOVE this concealer!! It is so creamy and blendable but the coverage doesn't disappear as you blend! I use 2 different shades, one for under my eyes and one for spot concealing. Gorgeous product, I highly recommend!
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
My HOLY GRAIL concealer! I use this everyday. You can get a full coverage finish with two thin layers. This covers blemishes & under eyes. Lasts all day without breaking up. I always repurchase this! Never gets dry or cakey.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart