Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Renee L.
Review for: Light more...
This is, hands down, my favorite concealer. I have always wanted to try the NARS creamy concealer but didn't want to fork out more than $20 for it. I read that this was a drugstore dupe and fell in love with it! It's so creamy and easy to blend, medium-buildable coverage, and had a huge range of shades.
Jane H.
I love it but they need more color variation..i've tried the colors sand and fair/light..they're both off..It's very easy to blen which i love that..The packaging was good it came in good conditon nothing was broken..Yes i would buy this product again.
Lindsay M.
I don't really care for this product. I bought it in light I believe and it was to dark for my skin. I didn't think it covered my dark circles very well either. I did like the applicator works great for under the eyes.
Harper S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair, 0.23 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) by Maybelline more...
For a drugstore concealer, this is pretty spectacular! Super creamy, medium coverage and didn’t really crease on me! Nice color, didn’t oxidize and it was really nice to have a concealer light enough for my complexion!
April K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Good lightweight concealer for everyday. I don't have a lot of dark circles to conceal so I don't really need anything super heavy under my eyes. I just use this to even things out when I'm doing a full face of makeup.
Makenzie T.
This concealer is great for under eye circles. It's not only covers them up but highlights the area for a natural glow. I recently bought this and accidentally got a shade too light. But even then it still works great!
alex y.
Review for: Sand more...
It's a great concealer but the shade i own is a little yellow. it's ok packaging. it's definitely build able converage. it's easy to apply and blend with a sponge of brush. i would purchase this concealer again in another color
Zareena R.
New york
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
So I bought 3 different shades, for different make up purposes...I find it wears out Farley quickly and it's not as concealing as some other brands. They are a good basic to do the job when you don't have your regular concealer on hand and want something affordable enough to take you through the day.
Karlie S.
Medina OH
Review for: Medium more...
i really like this brand i always use t and it really works i recommend this to everyone maybe not this shade but this brand overall it is really good and it covers everything i use it so much i always have to get more
Ava K.
This is an amazing product that is also very affordable!! I have been using this product for about two months now and I don't think that I'll ever switch to another concealer!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is thinking about getting this!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart