Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Light more...
Awesome product! (: Will definitely purchase this item again. And of course I would recommend this to my friends and family! Good quality! It is also a long lasting product which is always a plus! I love this product
Laura A.
Review for: Medium more...
The only good this about this concealer is the price, Maybelline has some great products but this is not one of them. It creases every two seconds and looks better without it on because it accentuates lines that I didn't even know existed or creates them
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Not really a big fan of this concealer when it comes to dark under eyes. I find that it creases easily under my eyes BUT it is great as a highlight. I would recommend this if someone is looking for a good highlight !
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Cafe more...
Downside: coverage is just okay through the day. It still is a good concealer. I probably would buy it again just to have a variety and to compare better to other concealers. I just grab other concealers more often than this.
Janell M.
This is an amazing drugstore concealer! I have baggy, wrinkled, dark under-eyes and this stuff covers so well and never creases!! I do always set it with the fit me pressed powder because they work so well together!
Bron T.
This product is good, but not great. It matches my olive skin well, but is not long lasting. It tends to smear after longer wear, but I guess you get what you pay for. If it were up to me, I wouldn't buy this again.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
I'll only give it a 3 star because I love the concealer itself it's just the shade. I went as light as possible but I am so white it still looks dark. I don't know if anyone else has this issue but it doesn't work for me.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
This is a great affordable concealer! It is long-lasting and is best for undereye areas. The formula is easy to blend and matches skin tone easily. I actually prefer this formula over high-end department concealers!
Anai P.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this concealer! It works beautifully on my oily skin and it's great for spot concealing too. The only con I've found is that it settles into fine lines but nothing a bit of extra buffing can't fix.
VALERIE L.
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is one of my favorite, very blend-able, creamy and once you set it with powder it does not budge at all this has been know to be a dupe for the Nars concealer. I have bought at least 10 tubes of this !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?