Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
Royal K.
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer has a creamy consistency and comparable to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer as a #drugstoredupe! It is long lasting and it won't budge. I've experienced slight creasing throughout the day.
Alexis T.
Review for: Medium more...
i love this stuff! it's great under my eyes because it's so creamy and doesn't look cakey with my dry skin. but it also looks good all over my face as a foundation! that has been my new favorite way to use it lately.
Micah M.
Temecula, CA
Excellent product! Especially for the price. I use it to cover my undereye circles and blemishes. It blends really well. In my opinion, it's just as good as the NARS Creamy Concealer which is more than 3x the price!
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I think this is a good concealer. It is easy to apply and blend out. Sometimes it will emphasize the fine lines under my eyes and will emphasize if they're dry. But if you prep your eyes well, this is a good concealer
Erin M.
Kirkland
Review for: Fair more...
I also love this Maybelline concealer. This is great for my oily skin. It is easily buildable. I use it to highlight and cover up my under eye circles. This is a great drug store concealer, and I would buy it again.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I did not really like this one. It made creases under my eyes, very easy to blend but was hard to get on to the applicator. Came in a simple packaging not all that. No I would not buy this again or recommend to others .
Dominique R.
Review for: Sand more...
Looking for an inexpensive concealer? Then you should try the fit me concealer! Gives great coverage and easy to blend. You can use it to highlight which I do or to even conceal dark circles or blemishes. Use a setting powder to set it and make sure it doesn't crease.
Crystal Z.
Review for: Medium more...
One of my favorite concealers, comparable to the NARS creamy radiant, it comes in a pretty good selection of colors, and I like this one because is very yellow and brightening. I always buy 2 at time when I see them!
Amanda J.
Prairieville, LA
I think this is a good product, a really good price. It lasts a long time. I do wish that they had lighter shades. The lightest shade works right now for me but it will not in the middle of winter. I would buy again.
Ariel H.
Maybelline please come out with a lighter shade for under-eye concealer! The formula is amazing I don't see a lot of creasing under my eye throughout the day but the lightest shade that they have is it an exact match to my face. So I only use this as a spot conceal.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?