Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20687)
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Deep more...
I didn't like this product just because it looked cakey when I put it on. It blended well but it looked dry and patchy. Maybe it's my skin type or I need to try some different prep techniques but this product was a miss for me ☹
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
Review for: Light more...
Affordable and super good concealer. I love this concealer and love the way it helps diminish pores around my nose or high cheek area. Also it's really good to cover pimples and light weight. Very affordable and long lasting.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: Sand more...
I had to mix this concealer with another #15 because my skin was just in between lol....This is a very good concealer that saved me from my student under eye circles and teenage acne. Okay maybe that was an exaggeration haha
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
I thought I would like this concealer a lot more than I actually did...I just couldn't find a shade that matched my very fair skin and that really bummed me out. Everything was wayyyyy too yellow toned and just looked AWFUL.
Lexi P.
Park City, KS
Love love love this concealer, It is a lot like the NARS creamy concealers. This blends so easily with a brush or your fingers or beauty blender. It does not separate but it will cake up if you dont set it or your moisturize.
Savannah V.
Tulare, CA
I absolutely love this product. It is very easy to apply and stays on all day. It is definitely a great dupe for all of those expensive concealers. I would recommend this product to people that want an inexpensive option to some of the big brands. Works very well for everyday usage.
Brittany M.
This is possibly the only concealer that has helped and concealed my very oily and acne proned skin, like it makes my skin look FLAWLESS! and its very decently priced! i would recommend this to anyone with the same issues i have!
Marrien f.
Hands down my favorite concealer. It has a very creamy formula and easy to apply. It doesn't crease and is very similar to the Nars concealer but much more affordable. I use this one everyday and I have it in the shade sand.
Kenzy M.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer gives me very light coverage. The packaging is pretty good, the doe foot applicator is nice and small enough to be very precise. I like the age rewind better than this one, but I have purchased this twice now.
Jakira R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this conceanler! It covers my under eye circles so well. I put concealer in the areas I highlight, which is what most makeup artist do, and it works amazing. I would recommend using this with a damp beauty blender but thats normal.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back