Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20740)
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
Best drugstore concealer, hands down! I am on the shade light. It's easy to apply, easy to blend. Most time I just use my finger and it leaves a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend this product. Amazing overall value.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
I wear this concealer both on days that I don’t want to put on foundation and as an under eye concealer and it works best both ways! Never too cakey but the still the right amount of coverage. My favorite concealer hands down.
Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer performs just like a high-end concealer I've bought so many $25 or $30 concealers and honestly this does just as good of a job as any of those products do is long-lasting and I've purchased it over and over again
Jennifer L.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer!! The coverage is great and I use it to cover some blemishes I have. It won't make your face oily, which my skin is prone to. It's also not thick so it's easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product!
Ashlee D.
I love this product. I continuously repurchase it. It's great quality at an affordable price. And unlike so many it actually fits my skin tone. I also have oily skin and this does not seem to affect it as long as I set it after.
Taylor B.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer continues to blow me away. The coverage for the price is amazing!!! I never am disappointed when buying from the fit me line. Everything seems so nice from the payoff to the packaging. I will be buying this again!
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
I think this is by far the best drugstore concealer i own. It blends so effortlessly and brightens the under eye nicely. Doesnt get creasy. Its a must try, i am a meduim to light complexion and bought the color fair i believe.
Desiree C.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Deep more...
I didn't like this product just because it looked cakey when I put it on. It blended well but it looked dry and patchy. Maybe it's my skin type or I need to try some different prep techniques but this product was a miss for me ☹
olivia v.
Salt Lake City, UT

PROS
Blends Well
Covers Well
Easy To Apply
Goes On Smoothly
Multipurpose
CONS
settles in creases:(
BEST USES
Age Spots
Blemishes
Discoloration

I have been using this concealer for more than two years. Tried some other ones along the way and always came back to this one. The shade 10 Light has a peachy undertone and works well for NC20 skin tones. The shade 20 Sand is very close in color but is more yellow-based. Best for mild discolorations like light redness, sun spots, dark spots, and minor bumps and acne. Is a creamy consistency without being greasy but needs to be set to last all day. Not very good for dry patches, as it accentuates those areas, so be sure to moisturize well. I really like this concealer and have gladly repurchased it.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This is literally the only concealer I've ever used. I think it works really well and lasts a long time. I do find that it creases sometimes, but nothing horrible. Not sure how it compares to Nars but am looking to try theirs.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back