Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I never knew why everyone was so hyped about this concealer so I went and bought it and omg! This is such a great concealer for drugstore. Amazing coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I totally recommend this if you're on a budget
Dominique D.
Aurora, OH
I usually use the lightest shade of this concealer to cut my crease when doing eyeshadow but I recently bought my highlight shade and it's perfect for the under eyes, really hydrating, easy to blend and it still gives good coverage.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
This is a holy grail for me. I absolutely love this and the age rewind. I catch myself using this over more expensive, high end concealers. I love the coverage and the finish of this. I will not let myself run out - it’s my favorite for sure.
heather g.
Review for: Light more...
I bought this product a bit ago, when I was just starting out with makeup. It has good coverage, doesn't tend to crease, and is cheap! It's perfect for newbies, or experienced addicts, who want a good product, without emptying their wallet. Definitely would recommend.
Jill D.
Spanish Fork, UT
Review for: Medium more...
This was one of the first concealers I've ever used! I thought it was great until I branched out a bit more. I've found others that I like more. This one does have good coverage, but make sure to set it! It will crease if you don't
Mariangeles N.
North Miami, FL
Es perfecto! Cubre muy bien
El mío es el número 10 y a pesar de ser claro para mi tono de piel igual está perfecto, me dura todo el día y no se ve la piel acartonada. Donde vivo hace mucho calor y de igual manera me dura mucho tiempo
Karen S.
Review for: Light more...
I love this product so much because it conceals all of my under eye circles. This is very easy to apply and blend into my skin. The packaging is pretty nice too. I would recommend this to anyone who has really dark under eye circles.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealer but I wish the shade range was a bit wider. The formula is nice but for the fit me line I think they could've done better with the colors. And it's definitely not a dupe for the Nars radiant creamy concealer. At all.
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
Just bought this concealer a few weeks ago and I am loving it. Does so much for my dark circles and to clean up my brows when I'm filling them in. I love that it gives my eyes a brighter look and I don't look so tired all the time.
Gessel A.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I use it everyday whether it is just to conceal my eyebrows or if it's used as an actual concealer for highlighting. It's an amazing product and easy to find at any drugstore. I love how creamy it is and how easy it blends out.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back