Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
This concealer was very impressive for a drugstore product. It covered all my bags under my eyes and made my under eyes look bright and made me look more awake! The only reason I wouldn't buy it again would be because I found my FAVORITE concealer ever, the tarte shape tape!!
Emilie F.
Cleveland , TN
Review for: Medium more...
This product gets the job done at a decent price but there are other drug store brands and products that are around the same price that work 10 times better! For me this product was dry but sticky and didn't look natural in my fine lines.
Rana N.
This gives me the best coverage and it's my all time fav. It lasts me a super long time (literally 4 months) because I learned that after u use it up, TAKE OUT THE STOPPER and you'll have wayyyyyyyy more left! It's super affordable and it's full coverage in my opinion. Definitely recommend !
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: Sand more...
these concealers work amazing and have great coverage for a low price. i love the brush because it makes it so easy to apply and it lasts long! the brush is similar to the tarte shape tape concealer except the brush is smaller but besides that it's amazing
Devorah R.
I must say, I was skeptical about this product. Needless to say, once I tried it, I was completely hooked! It blends our beautifully, has a variety of shades and is extremely long lasting. This is one product I use on every single client!
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love love LOVE this concealer! It has beautiful coverage, it's super creamy, and it is hydrating but doesn't break up on my oily skin, or make my skin oilier! This is my number one favorite concealer, drugstore and high end!
poetry l.
Though i kinda felt disappointed at first, but now I loooove it! Believe me, instead using beautyblender, just apply it with contour or any compact and dense brush. It seriously gives me nice coverage compared when I used it with sponge.
Xander ✨.
Review for: Fair more...
It's very creamy and blends so smoothly. I bought it on a whim not expecting much but I was so surprised at how well it worked. I'd say it's medium coverage. Great for covering under eyes. I'll definitely be repurchasing this concealer.
Samantha A.
Review for: Medium more...
This is the concelear I use everyday, it's very smooth, easy to blend. I don't use much product because before my foundation I cover most of my dark circles, so I use it to brighten up my under eyes and set it with a powder on top. It's absolutely beautiful & very inexpensive
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I can wax poetic all day long about the Maybelline FitMe Matte Poreless Foundation, but unfortunately the pairing concealer has not wowed me. At all. 😒
The coverage is great and I can't complain about the thickness of this concealer. I love the MAC Pro Longwear so this formula should have been a slam dunk. At least that's what I was thinking anyway.
This concealer creases like nobodies business up under my poor - dark circled eyes. 😭
There is virtually ZERO staying power and no matter which powder I pair it with, it refuses to play nice with anything else on my face.
Maybe a formulation change will happen to fix these issues and then I could love it as much as it's sister foundation. Here's to hoping...😉
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back