Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Christine P.
Shelby Charter Township
Great coverage! I use the lightest shade and it really helps conceal under eye circles. My only concern is that it stings my skin when I apply it. I keep using it because it is one of the only concealers I've found that is fragrance-free.
Angeliyah P.
Not the best concealer especially for African American skin tones like me. The darkest shade they have is really ashy on me and I'm a tan/golden tone. The concealer also doesn't have any undertones which makes it kinda of one shade only.
Mickenzie G.
mckinney
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer was definitely way better than the fit me foundation I bought. It was easy to apply and blend, stayed in place and brightened my eyes a bit. Although it had its perks, it did crease under my eyes and made them look older.
Amanda B.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This concealer is AMAZING. It is pretty full coverage and is easy to apply/blend. The only con is that it runs out very quickly. The price is awesome, and it is great for under eyes and for blemishes. I will be repurchasing this product.
Tara R.
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer with my Fit Me! foundation and loose powder! I love how this concealer is full coverage and gets rid of those terrible dark circles under my eyes! I set this concealer with a translucent powder and it's good to go!
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Fair, Light, Deep, Sand more...
This is one of my all time favorite concealers, and one that i have purchased multiple of to keep in my kit. It is very lightweight and looks lovely under the eyes. It can be sheeted out to a light coverage or built up to medium-full.
tania g.
This concealer is really good for the price. It is very easy to blend and buildable. They have a variety of colors, you can use it for your under eyes or all over your face. I have purchased it a couple of times, I definitely recommend.
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This is my go to my absolute favorite drugstore concealer there is out there and its sooo affordable. It blends so nicely and has a great color selection for either highlighting/concealing or contouring and bronzing! I would absolutely reccomend this to others!
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
My favorite concealer. If Jaclyn Hill likes this concealer then you know it's the real deal. SO affordable and comes in a bunch of different shades! I used sand sable (number 20). It helps conceal my undereye bags and brightens that part of my face.
Pen R.
I like this brand, but this concealer definitely missed the mark for me it burned a little under my eyes and did not give me the coverage I was looking for! Would not buy or recommend this concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back