Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19837)
Josefa G.
Houston Tx
It's really good, a little goes along way. It's got nice packaging, easy for storing and taking on the go. A liquidity concealer which Lightweight but nice coverage. I find it works well for undereyes and highlighting the points of your face.
Avery B.
Bakersfield, CA
This is such an affordable concealer!! It works almost as good as the famous NARS concealer for a fraction of the price. It is long lasting and has good pigmentation. I would for sure tell others to purchase this for themselves.
Rene M.
Buffalo, NY
I had a mishap while out one night that ended up with me having a bruised chin. This product helped me conceal the evidence so not too many questions were asked. I use this product every day and it is a holy grail! Recommend best use for under eye concealment but works well for any blemish or bruise ;)
Gloria V.
N Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Sand more...
This was one of my favorite drugstore concealer to use alone or mixed with a higher end brands Like Tartes Shape Tape! It's a dream to blend and never creased my under eyes I recommend this conceal or for everyone's makeup kit!
Andrea C.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a good concealer, Im not gonna lie about it. Be aware that is very watery, too much for my taste BUT if you want a natural look soft and dewy and you dont have really big dark eye circles this is the perfect to go concealer!
Lauren V.
Covington
Absolutely the best!! Won't use any other product! Covers up all blemishes or discolored spots especially under eye circles. Isn't cakes, and blends in well with my foundation! Love love love
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Seriously one of the best concealers at the drugstore! It has great coverage and is light weight. However, It will crease if you don't set it. This concealer is very easy to blend out and looks gives a great highlighted effect under the eyes.
Lori B.
Review for: Light more...
The light is actually really dark on my skin tone and I don't have the problems with the concealer that i did with the fit foundation but I have noticed it sinks into my fine lines after a while without setting it really well.
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
I like it a lot ,this was love at first sight ,but I had to say something , I feel I a little bit oily ,is the only con ,the pros are many more is buildable,you can find it in the drugstore,the price is 8 dolars,etc.i highly recommend it
Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer performs just like a high-end concealer I've bought so many $25 or $30 concealers and honestly this does just as good of a job as any of those products do is long-lasting and I've purchased it over and over again
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?