Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Juanita B.
One of the best drugstore concealors out there!!!! Creamy and easy to work with and for the price @ $6 you cannot beat that. My undereye highlight be on point and the coverage is lovely.
I have nothing bad to say about this product. All good things☺☺☺☺☺
Jean T.
Review for: Sand more...
I've been using this concealer for YEARS now and it has never let me down. The consistency is perfect- not too thin and not too thick. I can use it under my eyes and to spot conceal any blemishes. Sometimes on casual days, I'll just use this concealer all over my face and it does a great job making my skin look smooth and covered! The sand color is more yellow toned which works well with my skin color!
Julianna D.
This is a very affordable concealer. It can be light coverage but can be built up. It is very light under the eyes and doesn't feel cakey. It is good for normal to dry under eyes. It is very creamy and has simple sleek packaging. I would recommend.
Alyssa M.
Oviedo
My go to concealer! Best one I’ve ever used, even out of all high end brands. Super nice packaging, the wand inside makes the product go smooth on your skin. Blends super nice and will last the entire day. Would definitely reccommend to others!
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Sand more...
This is one of my most favorite drug store concealers. Cover and is the right shade for me to cover if I want to highlight I could probably go a shade lighter. But I definitely recommend this concealer and would definitely buy this product again!
Ivon M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite concealer. I have used it for about a year and it is lovely and it is also affordable. You can find it pretty much anywhere. It goes on smoothly and it covers my baggy under eyes.
Noelle Althea B.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a really good lightweight concealer. It has medium coverage and is pretty good for drugstore standards. Many people say that this is a dupe for the NARS concealer. I personally cannot say if it is because I have never used the NARS one.
Samantha N.
Bellerose, NY
This product is one of the best concealers I have used. It has beautiful packaging. It builds really nicely and has complete coverage. It is easy to apply and blend. I would so buy this again. It reminds me of a lot of high end brand concealers.
jocelyn r.
Review for: Light more...
this is a dupe for the Nars concealer, it's not as full coverage but it's blendable! it's really good to spot conceal, nightlight under the eyes, and cover dark spots. i love its travel friendly, the size is perfect. i would totally repurchase this!
Thalia V.
Review for: Fair more...
My go to concealer! One of my favorites. It’s buildable if you like a lot of coverage. It’s easy to work with and blends great. Very affordable too. I really recommend this anyone that is thinking of getting this product.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back