Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20645)
Lex H.
LOVE this product. The coverage isn't full coverage but it is buildable. The consistency is great, it very buttery & easy to blend. It's said to be a dupe for Nars concealer. I do recommend this product you can get it at any drug store.
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
Holly grail concealer!! Love this soooo much. It glides beautifully and very easy to blend. 3 years using this concealer and it very affordable. It has great coverage for dark under eyes which is my main problem and it does not crease.
Maria M.
BUCURESTI , SECTOR 4, Romania
This is an amazing concealer,especially for younger people. The reason why I gave it 4 stars is because I don't think it has the best of coverage so I would not recommend it for someone with very bad under eyes. Other than that,I love the consistency,the way it wears and also the range of colors.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer didn't really do much for me. I felt like it was too liquidy and sometimes even patchy. It really was not one of my favorites. It's affordable it I feel like there's other concealer sour there that also are affordable and do a way better job.
Taylor W.
The whole fit me line of makeup is really great. These concealers are really good lots of coverage and doesn't crease easily. I would highly recommend these to anyone who was starting you in the makeup community.
Yvette P.
Brownsville, TX
This concealer creases in just a few minutes even after setting it with a high end powder and brush. The texture is too liquidy, not very creamy at all and I think that is the reason for why it creases so quickly. Also, I didn't find it to cover much for my under eyes, it is a very light concealer and I am a person with really dark under eyes because of school. I didn't like this product.
graciela p.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is my go-to concealer for this summer especially when I want to look natural looking. This is my favorite drugstore concealer it gives me enough coverage too look and feel good. It's a must.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Definitely the best drug store concealer I have yet to try!! It's so affordable and they have a pretty good color selection. It's pretty lightweight, making it really easy to apply. The coverage is medium but definitely buildable.
Amanda C.
Somerville, MA
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. It is very creamy and is easy to blend giving you the perfect under eye. It is buildable and is great for covering acne. I love the doe foot applicator as I can also use it for highlighting other areas of my face.
Zoe F.
Riverview
It applies smoothly and it was easy to color match for my skin tone. The blending was nice. When I went to the store didn't seem like they had very many darker shades of the concealer for people with darker skin tones. But overall I do like the product
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?