Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20693)
Emily B.
Enfield, CT
I'm very fair and this was wayy too dark and warm for me, it works in terms of concealing but it looks really weird on my skin I don't really like this product I'm sure it's great if you are darker than my skin tone but the lightest shade was way too dark
Emely R.
Review for: Cafe more...
I use this concealer almost everyday. It's my go to kind of concealer. However, it oxidizes in the container. When I first purchased this I used it to brighten my under eye, but now it has oxidized to match my skin color so I just use it to cover blemishes.
Michelle P.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a very good quality drug store concealer. The coverage is medium. I do have to set mine with a powder or it will crease a little, especially under my eyes. They only have a few shades to choose from, which is something I think they should work on.
Sabrina Q.
Fallbrook, Ca
I love this concealer my favorite drugstore one! I use the shade fair and I would deem it similar to the NARS creamy concealer. It doesn't really cover my dark circles but I usually mix it with another concealer to do that. Does a great job brightening!!!'
Kayleonna P.
Review for: Fair more...
I️ love this concealer!!! It is super cheap and helps cover my bags.. Helps brightens my eyes and brings more life into my face. I️ don’t wear heavy make up all the time but I️ do wear concealer a lot. So I’m glad that I️ could find an amazing affordable concealer that does about the same as a $50 one
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA
I like the formula of these well enough but a little oxidation for me occurs. I also think they could have more color options and they are of average coverage ability. If you can find the right color for your skin i think they are a good drug store option
Rebecca R.
Cutler, CA
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is a great everyday concealer. It is lightweight and can be built up to a good medium to full coverage. It is more on the liquidly compared to something like the taste shape tape. It last a good 6 to 8 hours on my extremely oily skin.
Gabrielle J.
Port Jervis, NY
Its good when you first get it. But then when you are running out of product it starts to dry fast. It burns my skin since the first time i got it. I don't understand. The coverage is minimum
Dani K.
Spring Hill , TN
Best drugstore concealer ever! It is so affordable and amazing! Great coverage, easy to blend and It lasts on my oily skin ALL DAY! I have tried so many other concealers from the drugstore, they have all been ok, but I always end up repurchasing this one!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I use this on a daily basis even without foundation! It is one of my all times favorites! I have a bit of dark circles and with this it brightens up my eyes noticeably! I even use it on little dark spots that I have from acne and it does a great job of concealing them!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back