Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20659)
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Sand more...
My favorite concealer in the drugstore, it is very creamy, and easy to apply, blends well with foundation. It doesnt budge if you set it well, it doesnt crease at all. It doesn't dry up my undereye since it is not a matte concealer. I love the color range too.
Shaye S.
I liked this product and it does the job, but could be better. I would say it is a medium coverage concealer. I prefer the foundation over the concealer, if it was a little cheaper, it would be a great product. But I feel it's over priced based on the results.
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
I have dry/combo skin and this works great under my eyes. I can’t set it with powder because it will crease on my wrinkly undereyes, but at least it covers my dark circles. It smells a little strong and gives off a whiff of alcohol. You can get past it though.
Jessica D.
Review for: Light more...
Overall, this is a great product. Medium coverage and blends well but does crease a bit, so setting is necessary. The one issue I have with this product is that it somewhat stings my undereye area when first applying, which might just me my own personal skin sensitivity.
Lexi C.
Greenwood
Very pigmented and there is a pretty decent shade range. The concealer is medium thickness and covers almost everything. It is very nice over top of the Maybelline fit me foundation. I found it at my local drugstore. Mixing this concealer with your foundation can help it become thicker and more pigmented.
Darcy B.
Review for: Fair more...
This product covers up blemishes and undereye circles very well. It is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer. The color range is very good and I love the shade. Would definitely buy this again just because it was so easy to blend. Would recommend this product.
Samantha G.
I love my #Maybelline Fit Me Concealer! Its very long lasting and the texture is very creamy! I use this about 2-3 times a week and it does a great job at covering my eye bags. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
The color I have is really good for me when I don't have a tan but I would need a shade in between what I have and the next color. The formula is nice but my dark circles still show through a bit but the coverage is still nice. Too much can get cakey though.
Courtney S.
This is my favorite concealer. The coverage is grewt and it's not heavy or sticky. I usually have a hard time finding a concealer that isn't sticky or thick feeling. I purchased mine at Walmart for under 7 bucks. It's a great deal for a great product. There are lots of color choices as well.
ab r.
wilmington
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is my favorite concealer I have ever tried. It covers really well without looking cakey or drying out my undereyes. it is buildable coverage and long lasting. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to buy it. I recommend this 100%!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?