Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20675)
Ty C.
I love this concealer! I've been using it for several months now.
I have yet to find another drugstore concealer that does the job as well as this one.
My only problem with this concealer is that it oxidizes quite quickly.
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
Along with the fit me foundation this concealer looks beautiful on my skin it is easy to blend into with my foundation. It brightens my under-eyes and any blemishes i have on my face. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and looks great. This is my everyday concealer!
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
Such an amazing drugstore concealer. I absolutely love this stuff, a lot of concealers crease up under my eye but this has been true and faithful to me. So creamy so beautiful I use it to conceal, highlight, co tour, prime, sculpt. Everything and it's soooo affordable!
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Light more...
I have fair skin and i use the light Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I do get a lighter shade than what I need, just because I can use it as a highlighter. Thats what I like about the Fit Me Line. It's your color. I recommend this product to everyone. This is a awesome product
Cedra C.
Review for: Cafe more...
This is the perfect dupe for the NARS cream concealer. It's not as creamy but the consistency is everything. I use it so much that it does not really even Last a month, so if you happen to love it then I suggest buying more than one for not so much of an expensive price
Griseda H.
I like this concealer a lot for my dry skin. It gives me glow. I use them for highliter and contouring, the lighter and the dark tones. They have good coverage and doesn't set on lines. It also feels lightweight on the skin. I will repurchase this product. I recommend this.
Kelsey S.
Indian Trail, NC
This is my favorite #drugstore concealer hands down! It blends beautifully and they have so many different shades! You can even get a couple shades darker and user it for a liquid contour!
Jalah F.
Van Buren, AR
This is my drugstore choice for concealer. The color is great , goes on smooth and doesn't crease under my eyes like some of the cheaper ones. It has a light-medium coverage. I always keep it in my bag in case I run out of my first choice which is the MAC prowear
Shantal V.
Love this product and is a must have in my makeup bag. Because, who likes bags under their eyes. The application is easy and it's not obvious you have it on unless you cake it on. It covers up exactly what I want covered up and the tube lasts me a very good time.
Michaela S.
I really love this concealer. I use the "Sand 20" shade and it works both well in the summer and in the winter when my skin tone isn't ask dark. It applies and blends well with both a sponge and a make up brush. Try it!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back