Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19834)
Casey D.
Fort Bragg, CA
It's a bummer that I actually liked this concealer but couldn't find it in my color. I had to mix it with my kat von d lock it concealer to get the right shade. If it was in the right color, it would be awesome for the price. If you're on a budget and need a decent concealer, this is the one.
Alijah M.
Alabaster, AL
I've been using this product for a while now and I still love it. Super cheap and blends good! A little goes a long way and it really gets rid of my dark circles around my eyes. I would recommend this for people that are on a budget.
Lauren A.
Love this concealer! I'm in the 'fair' shade and it matches me perfectly! Although, I do think it creases. But it may just be me. It has a medium coverage. For the price, it is a good value that I would buy again.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Maybelline makes solid concealers. This concealer has medium and buildable coverage. The shade range is pretty decent for light medium skin tones but I'm not sure for deep. I like using this for my under eyes and for small blemishes. I use shade 20 and 30.
HAIR +.
Oldie but a goodie. This will always be in my bag. It’s such a good glossy concealer that gives such. Natural finish. Sometimes if I have the right color, I will be the first to admit I dot it all over my face as foundation. That’s how much I love it.
Tiffany P.
One of my favorite concealers of all time. It has good coverage, its buildable, its so creamy it cover the redness from pimples really well. The applicator makes it so easy to apply. Its a product I continue to buy & I recommend it to everyone I know.
Jessica O.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Medium more...
Love this concelear! I use it under my eyes , to carve my eyebrows and also i use it for some dark spots! Covers perfectly! When i go to water parks i use it on my bad spots and it makes my face look very even!! Always will love this! Super affordable
『Cindy K.
Review for: Light more...
The concealer covers up my dark circles and other imperfections in my face, but I feel as though the product has a medium coverage and has a liquid consistency. I like how it doesn’t feel like there’s anything on your face which I always a good thing.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
Ive heard really good things about this product! Its drug store so reasonably priced and it comes in a wide range of colors! It looks good on the skin and doesn't appear cakey at all. I also really like this brand because all of the product they produce are so good!
Katie T.
I love that this is super cheap but covers the under eyes great! It is very blendable. I don't have very dark under eyes so perhaps it may not be great for someone with them. I buy this over and over because it works just as well as the luxury brands.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?