Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Review for: Sand more...
A great dupe for the NARS creamy concealer but as a gentler price point. A medium to light coverage - I use Sand for the summer months and Light in the cold months. It is build able and makes for easy touch ups through the day if you have a pesky spot.
Crystal T.
Bakersfield
This concealer collection has a great variety of colors for all skin types. It is somewhat build able, it is best for undereyes. It tends to crease sometimes if you do not set. It is very easy to blend and yes I would recommend it to others with no acne.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My number one drug store concealer. For me, this is almost an identical dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. The formula is so creamy and glides on the skin nicely. It also blends out seamlessly, giving a beautiful finish and brightening any dull areas.
ab r.
wilmington
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is my favorite concealer I have ever tried. It covers really well without looking cakey or drying out my undereyes. it is buildable coverage and long lasting. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to buy it. I recommend this 100%!
Hafsa H.
I used to use this concealer every day before I discovered the LA girl pro concealers. This concealer is creamy and blend easily but does crease and get oily throughout the day. It would work better for someone with normal to dry skin. I love the shade range!
Cathy X.
Merced, CA
Review for: Sand more...
This is a classic drugstore concealer. It's medium coverage and it's amazing. As long as you set it, it won't crease. It's long lasting and the color selection is great. The only concealer I use because it's so hard to find one with the right shade and price.
Brenda E.
Rosharon , TX
I love this brand .
1. They have all skin tones. Yellow under tone since not all brand have them.
I use this concealer for my brows. To clean around and it done its job .
2. It dosnt dry fast.
3. It's a not thin nor thick substance.
4. It has amazing coverage.
Estefany R.
San Benito, TX
This is my all time favourite drugstore concealer! I always purchase more than one when I do because 1 is never enough. The size of the container would be better if bigger. Although one layer is not enough coverage, it is a buildable concealer and not cakey at all. Other than that it's a great product.
Grace W.
Sauk City
Smooth creamy texture and very lightweight, I usually blend it it with a beauty sponge and it brightens my under eye, it's about a medium coverage. Absolutely incredible for the price it compares to high end concealers. Ive already been through two tubes!
Kristen s.
Review for: Light more...
This is a great concealer for people with dry under eyes. It is buildable for more coverage. also is great for people with dry under eyes. It Compares well to others and does not crease under my eyes I would recommend this to everyone to try for the price
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart