Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19774)
Buy on Amazon
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Light more...
I've heard this concealer is a good dupe for the NARS creamy radiant concealer, and I totally believe it is. I use this on my clients and it seems to work great! It can get a little creasy under the eyes if you don't set it, but other than that, I love it!
Amanda M.
Runnemede, NJ
Review for: Light more...
My FAVORITE concealer. I love the Fit Me line, and this is a full coverage concealer. It definitely last long and does well for covering my redness and spots. I can sometimes even use this product without foundation, and that's saying a lot! It's so good.
Ezry D.
Oconomowoc, WI
Being a pale girl, lemme tell you this is good. I use the lightest shade and it is perfect. I have used others by Maybelline and they aren't light enough. This one does the trick. It does oxidize in the tube after a few months. I like it and may buy it again. Need more research.
Clarisse G.
Allentown, PA
Probably the most comparable concealer to the nars ones. I don't think it's just the dupe. I think the formula is almost the same! It gives a medium to full coverage. If I'm on a rush I don't even feel like wearing foundation. I just use this concealer :)
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Sand more...
My favorite concealer I've tried! Does a good job with hiding my blemishes and discoloration on my face. I dot it on areas I need it and blend out with a wet beauty sponge. Stays on all day when used with setting spray. Recently ran out and restocked asap!
Zow O.
Vevay
I love this concealer it is amazing. It covers my blemishes and a lot of my darks circles . I would total recommend this product. It is easy to apply and blend and has really good packaging . So I would total recommend .Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Sydney K.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer. It is medium coverage, creamy, and blendable. It can also build up to cover red patches. The only con is that it can't conceal blemishes. Overall I love this concealer to highlight the under eye and it does a great job for the price.
Jensen C.
Great concealer! Definitely a dupe for higher end products. Very easy to apply and blend. Does not crease or more around. Packing is like any other concealer, but nice. Long lasting and staying power. I would recommend to any skin type and all skin colors.
Cristel D.
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
I love the fit me concealer. It had been very hard for me to find a good concealer that would last me all day and cover my under eye bags. It did wonders and i love using them, that i even use it to contour. I totally recommend it. My favorite product ever!
Katlynelizabeth🌻❤️
It was a great drug store concealer just wish. More product came in the component. It is buildable you just have to set it so it doesn't crease. It was okay packaging. I would recommend to someone on a budget that doesn't want to go and pay for shape tape.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?