Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kayla P.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this concealer! Out of many that I have tried this one is by far my favorite. It conceals everything and it lasts all day. And it’s insane that the price is super affordable. I would pick this over any high end concealer. So if you are looking for a new one I would highly recommend purchasing this.
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
Such an amazing drugstore concealer. I absolutely love this stuff, a lot of concealers crease up under my eye but this has been true and faithful to me. So creamy so beautiful I use it to conceal, highlight, co tour, prime, sculpt. Everything and it's soooo affordable!
Katie P.
Paris , TX
I love this concealer! It is by far one of my favorites from the drugstore. It gives me the ability to use a little for when I light circles or more if my circles are darker. I always set it with a powder to make sure it doesn't crease. I will for sure buy it again.
Kim M.
Review for: Light more...
I have been looking for a concealer I can use both under my eyes and for blemishes alone or with other makeup and this fits the bill perfectly. I love my tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer for full coverage under eye concealing, but because it is full coverage it looks odd when worn without foundation and it breaks me out when I use it to coverage blemishes or redness. I have been looking at drugstore concealers for a while but this is the only one that doesn't contain di/trimethicone (causes my breakouts) and luckily the tone is a great neutral match because most concealers look orange on me. I do have to layer this up to get my dark hereditary dark circles adequately covered, but two layers can do this and one layer is enough for blemishes. The formula is quite thin and runny but doesn't mean it isn't pigmented. I think this is a really great concealer, especially at this price point, and recommend everyone give it a try
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
I love this concealer!! Very creamy formula that blends out evenly under the eye and does a good job hiding dark circles. It's easy to blend and apply with a beauty blender or brush. I don't use it on blemishes that often but when I do it covers them up nicely. The packaging is very sleek and small enough for easy traveling. I will repurchase again once I am out :)
Maddie F.
Manistee, MI
Review for: Light more...
First of all I want to love drug store makeup products because high end makeup is soooo expensive! But I am usually very let down by almost all drugs store makeup! This was another let down. It was oily and didn’t stay on my combination skin! Wouldn’t recommend. Sorry!
Maddie L.
Beverly Hills, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is the best drugstore concealer ever!!! I love the formula, the only con I have is that it kinda burns my under eyes until I blend it out, it immediately goes away after I blend. I really enjoy the way it makes my skin look. Very buildable, and will repurchase
Liliana V.
I really like this concealer. I would say it has medium coverage. I do not use this on my under eyes unless I am not wearing much makeup. I use this to spot conceal and it does a good job of that. I give it a high rating because it works and it is very affordable.
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Light more...
I have fair skin and i use the light Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I do get a lighter shade than what I need, just because I can use it as a highlighter. Thats what I like about the Fit Me Line. It's your color. I recommend this product to everyone. This is a awesome product
andi h.
Lowellville, OH
Best on the market! I use this product everyday and have been through many tubes! It melts in the skin perfectly and is so easy to blend. The applicator makes applying a breeze and the color spelection is outstanding! Not a bad thing to say about this go to product.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart