Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Hailey H.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Fair more...
For the price, this concealer isn't bad. Pro: It has good coverage & is decently okay to blend, Cons: It definitely creases even if you put powder on top. I'm actually looking for a better alternative. I will probably buy again until I find something better.
Stephanie L.
Bellaire, OH
Review for: Fair more...
BEST CONCEALER EVER! I would say this is a medium to full coverage concealer depending on how much you use. It has a small applicator which is nice for detailed highlighting/contouring. It is very easy to blend and very affordable so I will definitely rebuy.
Anastasiya K.
Spartanburg, SC
This concealer works very well with my dry skin.  It leaves a dewy radiant finish which I really like since my skin is more on the dry side I would say.  If it gets too dewy you can just set it with powder on top.  The coverage of this concealer is medium.
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
This is one of the best drugstore concealer by far. It blends seamlessly and does not crease all day if you set it and it has amazing contrast. It has great coverage and is very buildable. I would 100% recommend Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer it is the best.
Kayla B.
Gainesville, FL
I just bought this product for the first time and it is great fir coverage. I have only had for about two months and I am already almost out which is kind of quickly compared to other products i have used. Also i have had issues with it stinging when my skin is dry.
Amber E.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Light more...
 love this concealer, it covers and brightens. I never have any issues creasing with this product. However I always think it is confusing that the lightest shade is 15 and not 10. The shade otherwise is a perfect match for me and I would recommend it to others.
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
Such an amazing drugstore concealer. I absolutely love this stuff, a lot of concealers crease up under my eye but this has been true and faithful to me. So creamy so beautiful I use it to conceal, highlight, co tour, prime, sculpt. Everything and it's soooo affordable!
Katie P.
Paris , TX
I love this concealer! It is by far one of my favorites from the drugstore. It gives me the ability to use a little for when I light circles or more if my circles are darker. I always set it with a powder to make sure it doesn't crease. I will for sure buy it again.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
This concealer is just ok. I can take it or leave it. It's not a bad product I just feel that there are better things out there for an equivalent amount of money. I am a concealer junkie and this is one that I probably would not repurchase again. Try something else.
Sophia H.
Trenton
Review for: Light more...
This product is very full coverage and does not cake or crease. It feels light on the skin and lasts all throughout the day. I have dark eye circles and it covers them up quickly with its buildable formula. I have repurchased and re-loved this product several times.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart