Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20732)
Lillian G.
This is the second best concealer I have tried. It applies a really nice and full coverage and hides any discoloration and evens out my skin tone. It is very long lasting and works great on foundation and with powder. I will be purchasing this again!!!
Courtney T.
 One of the best concealer is in my collection. This is such a deep for the Narrs creamy concealer it's crazy. I love the price point! It's consistency goes on kind of sick but also not to oily or sticky.  They drive down on this product is amazing. You get a glowy underlay.
Amira F.
This is not a full coverage concealer like the tarte shape tape but it works well on days where you dont feel like wearing a ton of makeup. Its blendable and does not feel heavy on my face. Overall its a good drugstore concealer and I will buy again :)
Taylor M.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of my favorite go to concealers!! It is very affordable and provides great coverage. Coverage is buildable and the formula is not super thick or sticky which is sometimes a problem I run into with concealers. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
BUENISIMO! Tiene un aplicador que permite utilizar la cantidad justa de corrector, tiene buena pigmentacion, no se corre, es de facil difuminado y lo mejor no es grasoso, y el precio es increible. Como lo he dicho en muchos post maybelline es una excelente marca de maquillaje de farmacia
Shay S.
Mableton, GA
Review for: Cafe more...
 I have to say this a great Concealer and I would recommend it to anyone whom wants to try using Concealer. This would be a great Concealer to use. It's very creamy , not hard to blend in. It has a applicator wand which makes it easier to use. I❤️ This Concealer
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This is my favorite concealer. I use it under my eyes to hide my dark circles, and its amazing. It super pigmented, blends out easily, and doesn't crease under my eyes. I set it with the Cody Airspun Powder and it lasts all day long, and looks fresh all day. Amazing product!
Rylee L.
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is creamy and delightful. i love it for underneath the eyes. it is hydrating, but doesnt make me greasy. i have used this for years. i used it on acne spots too, but i only recommend this if you find your perfect match. sometimes on me, it can look too pink.
Cinthia A.
Fullerton imperial hwy 540 apt. B
Review for: Light more...
I got it once but I gave it away I feel like it is similar to the NARS one but I'm going to buy it again because the color I got was on a pink undertone but my skin tone  is more of a yellow undertone so I'm going to try to find my color so I'll see if I love it
Marisol L.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Fair more...
By far the best drugstore concealer, and one that competes with all high-end favorites.  It is a creamy product with good coverage. You can wear it all over the face as foundation, or just use it to cover imperfections.  It is also easily used for contouring.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back