Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
Pam O.
Elgin, IL
I was so excited to start using this product after all of the reviews online but for me it just didn't work very well. It creases under my eyes and clings to my dry patches even after trying several different application techniques.
Lacy B.
Williamsburg
I love this concealer! It was great. Good coverage. Nice packaging. Lightweight. Easy to apply and easy to blend. I used my beauty blender. I'd definitely buy it again. It's a good cheap concealer, though I'd prefer NARS concealer.
Mary S.
Rougemont, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I love the color and formula of this but only for highlighting over my foundation. This doesn't last well on my face during my concealer only days...it even burns a little under my eyes sometimes. However I use it daily as a highlighter and love the color and how it looks!
Nadia J.
Tampa, FL
I like this product it really hides the imperfections 💕it's very lost lasting and doesn't come off from day to night . Most of the time concealers don't really have my shade but this one does I will always buy this product it's great 👍
Katie M.
Highly highly recommend. I use this more than my high end products! It works just as good and lasts just as long. We all know how it feels to spend 30 bucks on a concealer and not want to use it as an everyday concealer because its too expensive to go buy another. This is a dupe for sure! Save the pricey stuff for special occasions and use this as your everyday for less than half the price!
Grace K.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best concealers I’ve ever used. It so lightweight but still covers everything you need it to. The only thing that kind of confused me was the fact that shade 15 is lighter than shade 10? Overall a great concealer though, would recommend to all skin types.
Taegan S.
I have really, really dry skin, especially under my eyes. I have a really hard time finding an under eye concealer that doesn't accentuate my dryness, brightens my blue under eyes, and yet still is a good color for me. I have really very pale pink skin, and so concealers tend to be much too tan for me. I wish that they would make an even lighter color, but the color "fair" works fine for me. "Fair" is lighter than "light", which is strange, because "light" comes before "fair" in the display. This concealer is creamy and very blendable. It works alright on acne and red spots, but it is not a full coverage concealer (which is why I love it for under my eyes). My only real complaint is the packaging. No matter how careful and clean I am when using the concealer, excess is pushed outward upon closing, so that if I put it in my bag without wiping it, my bad and the rest of my makeup will get streaks of concealer. This definitely isn't a deal-breaker, as I'll purchase it again. They may have even fixed that by now, as I've been using my tube/bottle for almost 6 months now. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a non-drying under eye concealer with a wide range or shades.
Madison W.
Philadelphia
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Best concealer I have used matched the fondation perfectly. Can hide most redness and any dark circles from long overnights. Pros it's doesn't melt and it lasts a good amount of time I'd say a hold day no setting spray. Cons would be that it will dry out the skin near the nose. But still worth it! I would recommend this!
Britney P.
Bangor, ME
one of my favorite concealer! such a great dupe for the nars concealer! and a much better price. The packaging is super cute. Its full coverage and last all day! and its a great pair with one of the maybelline fit me foundations. I find myself always going to grab this one!
Teresa G.
Review for: Sand more...
This product is heavy coverage. Really love the wand and the easy application. Getting the right shade is a struggle but once you find it, it's a perfect long lasting products that lasts for a long time. A little bit of product goes a long way. I will continue to purchase.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back