Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ashlyn H.
Lancaster, SC
I love this concealer! It is a great price for a drug store concealer that actually works! It keeps my dark circles away while also preventing my eye makeup from running. I am on my 3rd tube now. I gave 4 stars instead of 4 because there are not many color choices.
Halee E.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Fair more...
I have dry skin, it took me forever to find an over the counter (drugstore) concealer that didn’t make my skin look ever more dry. This is the best I’ve found yet I absolutely love it. I’ve read in other reviews it compares to the bars radiance concealer. It’s wonderful!
Andrea S.
Austin
Review for: Light more...
First, I love this brand, their products are good and not expensive, this concealer have an excellent texture for all the skin types and it really do the best job with our skin color problems, the packaging is great and I recommended it for all the girls that love try good makeups.
Alyssa F.
West Memphis, AR
I've used this as an eyeshadow primer. It's not a bad product just the colors are hard to match. I feel like I bought the lightest color there was but it still would not color match me for a concealer.
Semira C.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Sand more...
This is a great bang for your buck! Great concealer for an even better price, I use both the high end and drug store brands and I will always go back to this. For your everyday look this is a great product, it doesn’t cake or crease, and it stays for those long wear days.
Josie G.
Love this concealer! It has great coverage and is also so reasonably priced. I have used very expensive concealers before and in my opinion this one works just as great. This is the only concealer I will use now! It can be purchased at Wal Mart, local drugstore, or Ulta!
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
This is definitely my favorite drugstore concealer! I wear it in the shade 15-fair and it's the perfect brightening shade for under my eyes. It covers my dark circles without getting cakey or dry. On "no makeup" makeup days, I love to put this on my whole face because the formula is so nice! Would recommend to anyone!
Terra G.
Woodbridge, VA
My absolute favorite concealer. It has a full coverage, without looking or feeling cakey. It blends out so nicely with a damp BeautyBlender or Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.  It works best for undereye area and doesn't settle in my creases.  I highly recommend.
Hannah G.
Really like this concealer! I think it is great but doesn't come in enough shades in my opinion. Although I think it works great and pairs well with the fit me foundation. I have repurchased multiple times and really like it !
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Cafe more...
This is the only concealer I use for daily contouring. It creates a nice coverage without being too cakey and is buildable and blends nicely. Its applies super easy. I grabbed this while on a target run for $3.97 and it was impressed so i bought it. I would definitely recommend.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart