Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20734)
Lynnete P.
Lakewood
Review for: Deep more...
I'm currently using this concealer and I can't believe how amazing it is best one I've ever used. The price is affordable and the quality is amazing it blends in really well with any products and the quantity is great too! If you are looking for a good concealer that is affordable and covers up really good this is the one for you!
Kelly W.
Great concealer, a pretty nice dupe for NARS creamy radiant concealer. I love it for highlighting! If you use a darker shade to contour, be careful because I've noticed it can get a little muddy. The formula is nice overall
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I love this concealer! Not that much coverage but still a nice product for drugstore and for the price packaging is very nice and last for a long time but you do need to set this I don't like to build it up !
Abby C.
As many high end/drug store concealers I've tried, I always go back to this particular one just because it's so great at doing its job without feeling like it's weighing on your skin. You don't need much, a little goes a long way! And for the price, it is basically a steal. Definite must have.
Blanca J.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Medium more...
i rally like the product its still my go to concealer the only thing is that it creases way to fast. it has light to medium coverage and i like it because i can build up on it but other than that its a great product. I recommend id, specially because its a very affordable brand.
latesha s.
Barstow, CA
I love the fit me concealers ! They have a variety of shades and one of the only brands that carry my shade , which is very hard to find , i have oily skin and this concealer helps me not look cakey , i actually use this product as my foundation because i have very sensitive skin.
Valeria F.
Review for: Sand more...
I never thought I would like maybelline products this much but to my surprise I do! This concealer last the entire day. It creases eventually of course but nothing to unbearable. It blends easily into the skin and I've used it to conceal mainly or as a primer for my eyelids.
Jackie R.
Oh my god, don't even get me started on this concealer! It is so amazing! It's actually a dupe for the NARS concealer ! It has great coverage not too light nor too heavy and just melts into the skin, it works awesome with dry skin. I never had a problem with it caking up or sticking to my dry spots. The color range could use a couple other tones but luckily I've found one that's fit me(:
Christine M.
cherry hill, NJ
Review for: Sand more...
I cant say I love this concealer. I really dont understand the hype. I dont think the coverage is amazing. I think you really have to pack on the concealer to cover the under eyes. I like to go for a natural look somedays and this concealer does not look nice on the skin alone.
Maria D.
My holy grail concealer from the drugstore! I apply this on top of foundation and even with no foundation on the days I don't want to wear makeup but still have to hide those dark circles. I love this
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back