Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Hannah G.
Really like this concealer! I think it is great but doesn't come in enough shades in my opinion. Although I think it works great and pairs well with the fit me foundation. I have repurchased multiple times and really like it !
Elizabeth H.
Sikeston, MO
One of the best drugstore concealers! It's medium to full coverage super creamy & great for every day use. Also super build able & I love the doe foot applicator! I've repurchased multiple times
Emilie C.
Whitewater, WI
I love the Fit Me! Products. My concealer is amazing and doesn't cake on at all and is long lasting. It is an inexpensive product and so easy to apply. I only use this as an under eye concelear so I get a color one skin tone lighter than my natural tone. Highly recommend!
Emily L.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I really like this drugstore concealer. The package is really sleek and nice, has a really nice doe foot applicator, and the color sand is a good light-medium yellow undertoned concealer. The best part is the price! Its very affordable, provides good coverage, and blends out well.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
This is definitely my favorite drugstore concealer! I wear it in the shade 15-fair and it's the perfect brightening shade for under my eyes. It covers my dark circles without getting cakey or dry. On "no makeup" makeup days, I love to put this on my whole face because the formula is so nice! Would recommend to anyone!
Sandra S.
Buford, GA
I use this for everyday when I don't want to wear foundation. A touch on my problem areas (a pimple for example) and OH GOD it covers everything! Redness is gone! I don't even put powder or anything else over it and it lasts more than 7 hours of hard work. This is a need!
Alyssa F.
West Memphis, AR
I've used this as an eyeshadow primer. It's not a bad product just the colors are hard to match. I feel like I bought the lightest color there was but it still would not color match me for a concealer.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Cafe more...
This is the only concealer I use for daily contouring. It creates a nice coverage without being too cakey and is buildable and blends nicely. Its applies super easy. I grabbed this while on a target run for $3.97 and it was impressed so i bought it. I would definitely recommend.
Mel B.
Commerce, TX
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 10 Light, 0.23 Fluid Ounce, Other more...
I think the Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer is an ok concealer. It does a decent job to cover minor pimples and blemishes but doesn't seem to do much for my dark circles. Also, the shade range seems to be very yellow/orange toned.
Terra G.
Woodbridge, VA
My absolute favorite concealer. It has a full coverage, without looking or feeling cakey. It blends out so nicely with a damp BeautyBlender or Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.  It works best for undereye area and doesn't settle in my creases.  I highly recommend.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart