Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ashlyn H.
Lancaster, SC
I love this concealer! It is a great price for a drug store concealer that actually works! It keeps my dark circles away while also preventing my eye makeup from running. I am on my 3rd tube now. I gave 4 stars instead of 4 because there are not many color choices.
Josie G.
Love this concealer! It has great coverage and is also so reasonably priced. I have used very expensive concealers before and in my opinion this one works just as great. This is the only concealer I will use now! It can be purchased at Wal Mart, local drugstore, or Ulta!
Alyssa F.
West Memphis, AR
I've used this as an eyeshadow primer. It's not a bad product just the colors are hard to match. I feel like I bought the lightest color there was but it still would not color match me for a concealer.
Alicia
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is awesome. It covers every spot and works well. It applies easy and it is easy to blend into the skin. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who wants great coverage.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
This is definitely my favorite drugstore concealer! I wear it in the shade 15-fair and it's the perfect brightening shade for under my eyes. It covers my dark circles without getting cakey or dry. On "no makeup" makeup days, I love to put this on my whole face because the formula is so nice! Would recommend to anyone!
Sandra S.
Buford, GA
I use this for everyday when I don't want to wear foundation. A touch on my problem areas (a pimple for example) and OH GOD it covers everything! Redness is gone! I don't even put powder or anything else over it and it lasts more than 7 hours of hard work. This is a need!
Hannah G.
Really like this concealer! I think it is great but doesn't come in enough shades in my opinion. Although I think it works great and pairs well with the fit me foundation. I have repurchased multiple times and really like it !
Katelyn W.
Review for: Fair more...
I have used this before and it is not full coverage it creases it is long lasting if I remember right and definitely buildable I never used it on blemishes so I can not tell you that it is definitely not matte and the foundation I had was matte so I would not bye it agin I think the age rewind is definitely a better bye from this brand
Gabby D.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product, it's formula is amazing! So creamy and very good coverage. I think it's very comparable to the Nars radiant creamy concealer! I do wish it's wand was bigger and the container had more product but overall, it's one of my favorites from the drugstore!
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium more...
This is a really great concealer! Gives me really good coverage, i wouldnt say full coverage but you can build it up and ive never had issues with it creasing if i set it with a good powder. It did last me a while too and is affordable. The only downside is not always finding my shade in the stores
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart