Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20726)
Jackie R.
Oh my god, don't even get me started on this concealer! It is so amazing! It's actually a dupe for the NARS concealer ! It has great coverage not too light nor too heavy and just melts into the skin, it works awesome with dry skin. I never had a problem with it caking up or sticking to my dry spots. The color range could use a couple other tones but luckily I've found one that's fit me(:
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
Review for: Light more...
 Maybelline always gives me life.  I have the whole collection of the Maybelline fit me in dewy & matte finish.  After every application I'm always in Awe... super crazy because I own some pretty expensive concealers which a very good but I always find myself reaching for my fit me.
Maria D.
My holy grail concealer from the drugstore! I apply this on top of foundation and even with no foundation on the days I don't want to wear makeup but still have to hide those dark circles. I love this
Addy G.
Melbourne, FL
I have so many amazing things that I could say about this concealer. It's an exact dupe to the 'NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer' so if you can't afford the NARS one, get this one. It's high medium coverage and very thin and lightweight.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I have to say, I thought this concealer was average or ok at best. I didn't realize how much I liked it until I began to run out. Lol. I like that it's a lite texture and blends in easy. It matches my complexion so well and is good for on the go. I've ran out, but I'll repurchase.
Chantelle W.
High farm, Newcastle upon tyne
Review for: Fair, Medium more...
This is one of my favourite concealers its basically as good as a high end product i can use this on my under eyes with no issues i don't get any creasing! Its also very buildable so the first layer isn't full coverage however you can build it! Il always buy this again and again!
Braegan B.
Jena, LA
I honestly think this is a great concealer if you are not wanting to pay for the more expensive ones. It doesn't make your face oily. It covers fairly well. It is easy to apply and can be bought at your local Wal-Mart. I recommend this if you need something quick and convenient.
Meital A.
Best concealer ever! I'm fair skinned and this is the first concealer I've used that fits my skin tone. It lasts throughout the day and I've been using it for over a year now. It offers great coverage and it's really affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that asked.
Johnnie H.
Ione, CA
I love this concealer it's super creamy super pigmented and super inexpensive! I can honestly compare it to tart shape tape concealer!! It hides blemishes under eye dark circles and also helps take away that redness or anything you're trying to hide what can I say it's amazing!!!
jackie h.
Butler, PA
Review for: Light more...
I've tried different concealers for years and never found one like this. It doesn't get cakey like other concealers and I love the foundation from this brand also. I use the concealer to highlight my face when I contour and it works perfectly I will be buying this brand from now on.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back