Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Stephanie L.
I use this concealer on a daily basis, and I love it! It blends in well with my foundation, and definitely helps to hide blemishes and imperfections. I also use it under my eyes and Aron's my eyebrows to lighten it up and give it some definition. Definitely would recommend!
Grace K.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best concealers I’ve ever used. It so lightweight but still covers everything you need it to. The only thing that kind of confused me was the fact that shade 15 is lighter than shade 10? Overall a great concealer though, would recommend to all skin types.
Cinthia A.
Fullerton imperial hwy 540 apt. B
Review for: Light more...
I got it once but I gave it away I feel like it is similar to the NARS one but I'm going to buy it again because the color I got was on a pink undertone but my skin tone  is more of a yellow undertone so I'm going to try to find my color so I'll see if I love it
Lillian G.
This is the second best concealer I have tried. It applies a really nice and full coverage and hides any discoloration and evens out my skin tone. It is very long lasting and works great on foundation and with powder. I will be purchasing this again!!!
Maria F.
BEST CONCEALER EVER!
Gives great coverage and it won't brake with time. Also, with all the shades available you will find a perfect match for your skin tone for sure.
I've tried different concealers, even some high end ones, and always come back to this one. It's the best!
Courtney T.
 One of the best concealer is in my collection. This is such a deep for the Narrs creamy concealer it's crazy. I love the price point! It's consistency goes on kind of sick but also not to oily or sticky.  They drive down on this product is amazing. You get a glowy underlay.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This is my favorite concealer. I use it under my eyes to hide my dark circles, and its amazing. It super pigmented, blends out easily, and doesn't crease under my eyes. I set it with the Cody Airspun Powder and it lasts all day long, and looks fresh all day. Amazing product!
Amira F.
This is not a full coverage concealer like the tarte shape tape but it works well on days where you dont feel like wearing a ton of makeup. Its blendable and does not feel heavy on my face. Overall its a good drugstore concealer and I will buy again :)
Isha B.
Review for: Light more...
Just like with most drugstore concealer this is way too dark for me. Compared to higher end brands it's no where near as good. Sure. The price is great. But when you can't find your shade it's practically useless. Would be an awesome product if they would extend their shade range
Jorre H.
Review for: Cafe, Light, Sand more...
These are super duper creamy and beautiful concealers. They're dupes for the Nars creamy concealer, and work exactly the same way. I use the dark colors (cafe) for my cream contour and it works wonders. Only problem is that they start to wear away after around 5-6 hours of wearing, but other than that, they're fantastic!
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
Does this burn anyone else's under eyes?
Maura M.
Barcelona
Is it a good concealer?? I listen to some people that is a clon of NARS concealer and I want this
Monica D.
Opinions on this concealer?
Stephanie H.
Ottawa, Ontario
How do you best apply this product? I found that simply using the applicator and tapping with my fingers caused creasing under my eyes. I'm new to the concealer game. Thanks!
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
I've seen so many people rave about this product but I'm just not sure if I want to purchase. I was wondering if anybody knows if this oxidizes because I have very oily skin a lot of face products oxidize, and I'm worried the color will become to light or too dark

Walmart