Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20624)
Grace H.
Review for: Light more...
A lot of people love this product but I definitely didn't. It made my undereyes burn and was very uncomfortable! On top of that, it wasn't even good coverage! Absolutely hated this, wouldn't buy again!
Ariel H.
Falls Church, VA
My favorite drug store concealer! This seems like a pretty good dupe for the Nars Creamy Concealers. This product was so easy to work with. Easy to blend out and easy to apply more for extra coverage without it looking cakey! Love this formula, I've been rebuying for like a year now.
Taylor T.
Lyme, CT
can't wait to give this product a try! i've heard nothing but good things about it and am hoping it will work well to cover up slight imperfections on
my face. My friend recommended i try this and has nothing but good things to say about it
Angie E.
Mendota, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer works just as good as the Tarte concealer which is very expensive. But this Maybelline Fit Me concealer is very cheap & it works so good. I love it. I recommend it! It covers up real nice
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
It is a full coverage concealer that doesn't feel great under the eye but I'm annoyed that it doesn't have a wide range of shades in stores. The lightest one was called "light" and was too yellow on my skin. If you're going to have pale foundations why wouldn't you have pale concealers?!?!
Geminia W.
Guys this is the best concealer ever y'all need to get this and saying like it Blends out great no patching is good coverage it's like the best concealer that you can ever get and the price is amazing I will buy this concealer all the time this Continuum is like my fav concealer ever
this is honestly the best drugstore concealer, it is very affordable compared to the High end ones & it works just like the nars creamy concealer & the packaging is very similar as well. I recommend this concealer for those who are looking for a light weight concealer but don't want to spend much money on one. it does its job!
Kasey F.
I truly enjoy using this concealer. Since it is from drugstores, it is quite affordable. The product itself works perfectly for underneath your eyes and on any redness or blemishes. I have repurchased this product multiple times and would recommend everyone to try it.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Fair more...
Probably my favorite drug store concealer. Works just as good as my tarte shape tape. Packaging isn't anything special but that's not an issue. It works great as an undereye and for blemishes. Most days I don't even use foundation! Just a little spot concealing and I'm out the door.
Taylor P.
Birch Tree, MO
This concealer is great at not only removing dark circles under the eye but also for blemishes/acne. So far this is my favorite concealer and is better than the NYX brand. This product blends well and highlights underneath the eye very well. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?