Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19775)
Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle N.
Review for: Sand more...
I wear it under my eyes. and it sometimes creases. The coverage overall is ok but it fit my skin tone perfectly. I just had to reapply it and it worked ok. it blended out nicely and i set it with powder. I wouldn't buy it again but i would recommend it for the price.
karmen d.
washington, DC
Review for: Sand more...
The coverage on this concealer was good, but I had a hard time using it because it always creased on me! I ended up not using it under the eye anymore and just using it to highlight other parts of my face instead - and when I did that it always blended out beautifully.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
I would happily say this is a drugstore dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. It works just as well and has great coverage for all imperfections on the face like pimples, scars, redness, dark circles, and moles. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Haley J.
Winston-Salem
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer for the price! I had a hard time finding a concealer that lasted throughout the day with creasing. This is great for the price. I use it mainly under my eyes. The wand makes it very easy to apply. I would recommend for someone on a budget like me!
Kim A.
Collinsville
Review for: Fair more...
I think this is an amazing quality in a drugstore concealer.  I frequently use this for my highlight/under eye concealing because it has good coverage.  This color is probably a little light for me, but it still looks really good.  It blends out easily and lasts a long time.
Ashlyn C.
Wauseon
Review for: Light more...
I use this almost all the time. This stuff works great for under eye bags, discoloration, and breakouts. This product is cheap and works amazing. It will do wonders lol. When you're a mom and you want to look presentable for the day and want to use makeup, I would recommend this!!!
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
This concealer is awesome.  Great coverage and very easy to apply.  Blendable and buildable.  I use this as eye primer as well as concealer for the under eye.  I would buy this product again and recommend it to my friends.  Lasts a long time too.  I buy it in several shades.
Dailen G.
san antonio texas
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 25 Medium 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
Eh i wanted to love this product because of the foundation but it didn’t work for me. I have very dark eye circles and this did nothing for me, even when I layered it twice. The price is super good and it spreads and blends well but for me it didn’t work. Maybe it would for someone who doesn’t have such dark circles
Courtney M.
I love this concealer so creamy and easy to apply. It's one of the best in my opinion. I'm in the color Cafe and I use it for my undereyes and areas I want to highlight. Very easy to blend. This product is a must and I recommend it. Fabulous price and fabulous product.
Fawzia E.
This is the best concealer I've ever used, I honestly hate concealer and have never bought a concealer more than once, until now! This concealer covers everything and lasts all day long! The formula is so nice and blends so well I absolutely love it! I will buy it forever!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?