Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19785)
Buy on Amazon
Paige O.
I just bought me one again and I remembered how much I love this one. I did get the wrong shade because I thought the other would be too light on me. I was wrong, but I still make it work LOL. I love this concealer though, very much! 10 out of 10. Girls go buy this ASAP.
Elizabethh!! 👸.
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer so much. It blends out perfect underneath my eyes anf its pretty self buildable for a full coverage look. I love it and all but this concealer sometimes makes my under eyes burn while applying it, it's maybe my skin but over all, this is one of my favorite concealer!❤
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I really like this for on the go because it blends so well, even with your fingers. However, the coverage is so so. I wish it was a little more high coverage but it's not bad. I'd keep this in my purse for emergencies but would prefer other ones when I'm doing my makeup
Josseline G.
This concealer blends really well with my skin, and it hides all my imperfections. It also brightens my skin and gives it a nice look. This is a great affordable concealer.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
I have just recently tried this concealer, and I did end up using up the entire container but I wasn't blown away. It's a good price and decent coverage, but I'm not a big fan of the doe foot applicator. It's a bit small, and a little uncomfortable under the eyes.
Alexandra R.
Baltimore
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair, 0.23 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) by Maybelline more...
My favorite concealer! Great for covering dark circles, redness, acne scars and blemishes! Formula is awesome. Does not crease too badly under the eyes, unlike the Ultra HD concealer from Make Up For Ever. Will recommend to everyone and will always repurchase! :)
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Fair more...
My all time favorite drug store concealer! I think this is the best dupe for NARS radiant creamy concealer. It's soo creamy and the color is perfect; tons of drugstore concealers tend to be orange for some reason but this one is a perfect fit for my cooler skin tone. Also it's super cheap so I don't feel bad about using a ton of it. I feel like the coverage is medium- maybe not the concealer for you if you have a lot to cover up. I use a sponge to blend this out and it works perfectly. I never noticed any oxidizing as well.
MADELEINE W.
Campbell, CA
It’s been along time since I use this one but I do distinctly remember it being a lot more liquid like that I prefer her and when I would blend it out , It would kind of dissipate into nothing. I would be up to try this concealer again next time I pass by an Ulta
Itzel A.
Bakersfield , CA
Definitely one of my top 5 concealers. I use this on a lot of my clients mature skin especially Because it’s not that heavy and just gives the right amount of coverage looks natural to the under eye for my older clients and doesn’t enhance fine lines and wrinkles
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
This is the only concealer I continuously use. I don't even really bother trying higher end brands because this one has always worked so well for me. It has amazing coverage and blends really well. I feel like I find myself using this even on blemishes and other dark areas.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?